1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chennai Express Song Kashmir Main Tu Kanyakumari

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Hall of Fame' started by Arpan Srk, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

SRK seems to be driving for about three seconds, around :02-:05. And he drives in the trailer. But you're right. The rest of the "driving" is artificial. You wouldn't think he would need his glasses to dance. It must be part of the act.
    SRK has said his vision is so poor he can't recognize people in a crowd who ask him questions, which is why he often wears glasses facing crowds of people.

I think "The Star" in "I Hate Love Stories" is mostly a combination of SRK and Salman Khan. They even play some of SRK's songs in parts imitating some of his classic scenes. The girl chasing part is probably Salman, although there are other irresponsible stars as well.

2. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

When I heard the album, this song was ok for me but after looking at promo the song exceeded my expectations and I am just loving. Everything about it. The vibrant colors, the choreography, the picturization and the cuteness and the comfort that SRK and Deepika brings...every time I watch it, it puts big smile on my face. They are looking lovely and enjoying themselves!!

Rayhana says thanks.