1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chennai Express Song Kashmir Main Tu Kanyakumari

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Hall of Fame' started by Arpan Srk, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

2. SRK'sPortia

SRK'sPortia Writer of Dreams

I Love it! Can't wait for the movie, its less than a month now.:)

shahnur1990 says thanks.
  3. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

very nice song....Shahrukh and Deepika are very sweet..he is so cute with lungi :D:angel:

4. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

:whoo: loved it! And what I just saw??! :eek2: the little, cute, sexy shorts under that lungi? uuuuuuuuu :madgrin: That look in leather jacket and lungi I like the most! :D super cute!

SRK'sPortia says thanks.
  5. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

shah Rukh legs galore!:madgrin:

Anjali72, SRK'sPortia and Xeny thank this.
  6. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

The song is so colourful & mesmerizing! Loved the choreography & its picturisation.:) Who would've thought that the visuals shown in the theatrical trailer were for this song actually!;)

shahnur1990 says thanks.
  7. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

8. shruki

shruki Well-Known Member

shahrukh looks so hot in the lungi, as women actually want to watch times directly underneath. I would do it anyway, just a shame that he wears shorts underneath :) the song is by far my favorite colors here, but yes I know only Titli, one, two, three, four, and now

9. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Real fun and colourful song, perfect for the film. The bit in the car is awesome 'cos of SRK's expressions.

shahnur1990 says thanks.
  10. nika

nika Well-Known Member

The song is catchy. The album sounded quite flat to me, but I liked this song very much when I heard it and Titli also sounds quite nice. but I'm not a fan of this song's choreography. It had a good dance beat to it and its potential was much higher than this IMO.
    Shahrukh and Deepika look very cute together. But I'd be happier if Shahrukh put those glasses off... just don't agree with a full song covering his beautiful eyes! Specially in a fun film like this. I just love to see the smile reaching his eyes. I know he likes the sunglasses cool look, but I had the same problem when he joined Comedy Nights with Kapil. He laughed a lot there without showing those shiny eyes.
    Just see how cute he looks at the beginning of the song while driving the car he looks at Deepika above his glasses . Wonder why Rohit let him cover those two gems in this song!! For me at least half of his emotions, his acting, his smile, everything lies in his eyes. :p

Rayhana says thanks.
  11. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

It's not really a song for a proper dance number, beats are too slow for that. Was surprised to see them dancing in lungis in this song, thought it would be for the title song. That bit was weird but weird in a fun way.

12. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Loveeed it! I think the choreography is probably simple because Shahrukh was in a lot of pain while filming the song. I personally love the whole vibe of the song.

shahnur1990 says thanks.
  13. nika

nika Well-Known Member

What I meant was... Sorry if I mention a song from another movie or actor but just to clarify what I mean... For example in a song like Dabangg when they're dancing just with their belts... Salman is a very limited dancer compared to Shahrukh, we all know that. The hook step they gave to him is much more simpler than these steps and that song also is not as catchy as this song. I don't even like how Dabangg song sounds, you can't consider it a dance number at all if you listen to it carefully! But still the choreography was special and went very well with the song. The only thing that helped that song to be memorable in people's minds is those very very simple steps.
    Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every song should be that way, I don't even know if the two songs' choreographers are the same or not, but I mean he or she could do better with a catchy funny song like Kanyakumari. Though Shahrukh is in pain but he's still trying and moving very well, but unfortunately in ordinary steps which are already seen like hundred times. When I heard it first time it sounded more fun to me. If you put away the warmth and cuteness in Shahrukh & Deepika's faces then there's nothing much left there.

14. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

The good song! Also it is very beautifully removed)) :)
    The Shahrukh and Deepika wonderfully look. :heart:

15. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Anjali72, Xeny and nika thank this.
  16. shahnur1990

shahnur1990 Well-Known Member

17. shahnur1990

shahnur1990 Well-Known Member

Besides the fact that everyone is wearing colourful lungis and moving with absolutely adorable and funny dance moves to the catchy lovely tune ... it's the breathtakingly beautiful scenery that blew me away!:faint:
    How beautiful, beautiful India must be ! Just like heaven...

:love: Love the moment when he pulls up the bottom of the lungi to tie it up around his waist ... and looking totally very manly while doing it!:love:

Baree and Xeny thank this.
  18. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I think the reason he wears sunglasses is that he has really poor eyesight. He doesn't dare drive without glasses. Do they have a “glasses required” law in India with eye tests when you get your driver’s license? All he needs is another controversy. Regular glasses make him look scholarly and distinguished. Sunglasses make him look romantic and cool. As much as I miss his expressive eyes, it’s better than having him drive off a cliff.
    In “I Hate Luv Stories”, they have a comic routine where they hold up a written sheet for dialog for “The Star” to read. “The Star” throws a tantrum because the print is too small. They have to keep making the card bigger and bigger, with bigger and bigger starry tantrums, until it’s finally a banner across the set. Who could that be? ;)

19. nika

nika Well-Known Member

But my dear, wearing sunglasses has got nothing to do with eyesight! And he's not driving in the whole song! If you see movies' makings, many at times it's not the actors who drive the car, specially in close shots like this... when they have to act or express or dance while driving.
    By the way I don't think the spoof in IHLS is about Shahrukh or any particular person. Because I never heard his eyesight is THAT weak, though wearing reading glasses is very normal at his age. And even if it is, would be so silly of him to make the people on the sets write the dialogues for him to read, instead of memorizing them! I don't think anyone will do that! That was just a joke about stardom, and how irresponsible they can behave if they don't get their work right.

Rayhana says thanks.
  20. CCD_Soul

CCD_Soul New Member

Love the move and the song. this song reminds me DUPLICATE