1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chennai Express Official Trailer

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Hall of Fame' started by phul, Jun 13, 2013.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

And here is the Trailer.

MaryAnnK, Rayhana, mumbiene and 3 others thanked this.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

SQUEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!
    It looks AWESOME!!!!!! :bounce: :cheer2: :flame:

So beautifully shot, so colourful, so HHHOTTTTTTT!!!!! :faint:

Krisi_love_SRK, phul and Xeny thank this.
  3. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

OH WOW!!!FANTASTIC!

Krisi_love_SRK and phul thank this.
  4. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

BUT i don't understand a woooord:Cry:

5. shruki

shruki Well-Known Member

I do not know, but I do not care.I want to watch the movie NOW gg why if you can understand what see HIM

Xeny and phul thank this.
  6. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

I can't stop watching it!!!!IT'S JUST TOO COOL!!!:horn:

7. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

If you click on CC it works!! Subtitles!

Xeny and phul thank this.
  8. phul

Debbie where on the Vid can i find this? I do notz see it anywhere this cc. :(

9. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

The little cc on the bottom....wow think there's more than one....here try this one

MaryAnnK, Mara, mumbiene and 2 others thanked this.
  10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Love Rahul and love that he's 40!!!!

Xeny says thanks.
  11. phul

Awwww thank you the one i posted has only a 3D button if one of you wants to see it in 3D :) But you first have to pust on the settings button then the 3d Button appears. :) But yours has the cc and yes it wotks for me too. Thank you so much my dear. :hug:

Debbie says thanks.
  12. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Oh Debbie thank you so so much for the link!mine was without subs!that's soooooooooo great!!!I'm already in love with Rahul!haha Rahul,of course,classic:D
    Come fall in love...Rohit Shetty Shtyle!!!very nice!:p

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  13. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Lovee it! It has been awhile since one saw Shahrukh in a "masala" movie and this one looks action packed! Deepika , I think would be the surprise element. The girl really is on a roll and Shahrukh as always is going to be awesome :)

Karan#1 and Xeny thank this.
  14. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Got goosebumps while watching the trailer!:) I think the combination of action & background score must be the reason for it. It's been a long time since we last saw Shah Rukh in an intense action scenes. Loved Rohit for bringing back the Shah Rukh from Baazigar days.:D Love everything about the trailer. Could not understand the funny dialogues. Hope to see a translation to understand what the two characters was talking about. I like Deepika but I feel her acting as a South Indian doesn't look much convincing to me at least judging by this trailer. Shah Rukh & Deepika look great together and can't wait to see them both in the romantic songs. The beautiful cinematography, emotional & action scenes in this trailer impressed me the most!:thumb:

Xeny says thanks.
  15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

16. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

Thank for the Video!

phul says thanks.
  17. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Trailer is amazing ! Can't stop wathing it.....:D Really AWESOME ! Action,comedy...romance.....wow Deepika is so beautiful and funny and Shahrukh-OMG how can be more sweet and funny...Just LOVE IT !!!! :D They are awesome together....and looks amazing...He looks so hot and ...young...again .:eek::rolleyes: .Wow ! Can't wait for songs and full movie .

phul says thanks.
  18. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

Loving the trailer! I don't know how many times I've rewatched it. But then again, that's normal for everyone around here. :p Definitely excited!

phul says thanks.
  19. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

Rahul being in his 40's was actually the only thing I liked in that trailer...

20. phul

Do you know what is one of the best things on my new Flatscreen Tv? It has USB :becky: I have put the Trailer and the Launch Video on my Mp3 Player and conected it via USB with my TV and Wow the Trailer has such a good Quality its so cool on my Big TV. Mindblowing. The trailer is so great and cool and so :faint2: :becky:

MaryAnnK says thanks.