1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chennai Express Music (ALL TRACKS)

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Music' started by sami16, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Totally agree with you ! Please give some more of mommy lectures!:D
    I was reading old threads the other day,it was so much fun!!!and half of the people who was here from 2006 gone somewhere,oh well they have their lifes of course.
    I totaly understand if some people don't like some stuff but it really hurts to hear such things like-SRK is not like he used to be. really hurts.

frenchfan says thanks.
  2. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

I was hoping for a more soulful and sufi type song from Maherbani...instead, it has little rock and remix feel...i truly feel that similar to Titli, this song would have chance to be BB but may be it will grow on me more as i listen to it several times. Overall album good for the kind of movie CE is...where it requires lot of item type songs with catchy beats and i am just loving CE title track - it just put a big smile on my face. Titli is still my favorite from the entire album[​IMG]

shahnur1990 and Xeny thank this.
  3. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Hey, it's your opinion....and we don't care, that's our opinion. If you're so bent on being negative, stay away. I don't think I've ever seen you express a positive or even neutral opinion about anything....why do you bother coming here to a place devoted to liking SRK? Seems a waste of time. But as you're so fond of saying....that's just my opinion.

Tash, rollercoast and Debbie thank this.
  4. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Songs are very very nice,but will be much better with video :D Waiting for music lunch !

shahnur1990 says thanks.
  5. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

When will I be able to buy the CD? I keep looking on Amazon but it has nothing :(
    I want it now!!!

6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

7. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Ok,I have listened to the soundtrack for 10 times now or more :der: . It is really surprising for me,cause I'm not a fan of dubstep and club music at all,buuuuut I liked it and I strongly feel that it will fit the film. Everything fits if Shah Rukh is there
    My favorites are : 1) One Two Three Four
    2) Titli
    3) Tera Rastaa Chhodoon Na
    And I was waiting like a crazy for the title track,but it seems like they cut the song,somehow like it's not comlited...but anyway it's a good catchy track

I feel that it would be a very light, funky,freaking out comedy!And when you imagine that , then the listening is much more interesting.
    And also I like the fakt that it is a mixing of a traditional and modern music in a fun way.
    A fun, in a good way made caricature in 1234(get on the dance floor) song is freaking awesome!!!. I mean DAPANGUTTU HARDCORE sounds really funny. :lol: I'm not an indian ,but I think I understand the humor of it.

"Titli" stole my heart!

P.S. I'm a listener of a hard metal music and can you imagine how I endlessly love SRK that enjoyed the club music!? That was a real surprise from me to me!
    ...I am an example for people who judge too much.relax and just enjoy

shahnur1990 and MaryAnnK thank this.
  8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Comment deleted
    I'm going to try and stop reacting to people's negativity, though omg its hard sometimes, especially when its directed against srk and his work. :tsk: (Ksenia, I wasn't responding to your post above).

Long live srk's love, dignity and beauty. :love:

Xeny and frenchfan thank this.
  9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Anne, I absolutely agree with you, but in people's defence, unfortunately we have not had enough to get positively excited about recently. As srk's movie output slows down, the nasty media articles rule the waves and He is virtually hounded to withdraw from interaction with fans and the public, I think people are getting frustrated. Personally I feel rather bereft that he has withdrawn from my life. Before I (insanely) felt he was a friend, he was talking to me. But now the friend has gone and it hurts. I absolutely respect his right to do this, not feed my delusion any more, and I totally understand why he has done it, so this is in no way a criticism of him, but I wonder if this has contributed to the edginess here.

Yes, its a shame that we turn on each other, and unfortunately those who try and dictate to others stand out - perhaps we should just ignore them rather than biting back every time. I am hoping that once the next film comes out (to rave reviews of course!) and maybe srk finds a happy balance to the media/privacy/fans conundrum, there will be cheerier times here. In the meantime lets work at the "drool, joke and discuss about every part of his work/ life/ body" part. :D You start with his 'work', someone else can do 'life' and I'll take care of 'body'. :madgrin:

luxia, frenchfan and yummy thank this.
  10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Ksenia, nice review.
    I have just bought/downloaded the album from iTunes and the title song is nearly 5 minutes. Did you mean its shorter or that its left out of the list you are listening to?

Xeny says thanks.
  11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I have just listened to the soundtrack too. :D
    Love most numbers! :thumb: A couple haven't grown on me yet but I will wait for the film to see how they are picturised.
    I just wish they would include an srk dialogue track on all the albums. :love:

Xeny and yummy thank this.
  12. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think that a dislike for something can come across rather strong just because we have a language barrier!
    Let's try to understand with our "heart" rather than our "head!" Yes, a large family may disagree with likes and dislikes but that does not mean that we tear the other person down for a disagreement! We just "agree to disagree!"

Sofie, Xeny, shahnur1990 and 1 other person say thanks.
  13. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Very interesting thoughts. Could be the reason,actually.

And btw,can I join you in the BODY part,please!:madgrin::evil:

14. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Thanks Chris!
    About the title track : I have the full length 4:43 but I meant that I felt ,that it's like the song cut into pieces and done a remix from that. Maybe it's just I was expecting less techno-dance style from it,I thought it would be more traditional sound like. But maybe it is just because some parts of the song reminds me of that silly song Psy-Gangnam Style :biggrin1: sorry
    But the short version from the trailer I enjoy a lot!!!

15. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

It's hard to choose which song is my favourite because I love all of them.:D I'm hooked to all the songs instantly.:) Imagine what will happen when the full video comes out!:p To me CE soundtrack is the most complete album that I've heard in recent times. I hope the album sell like hot cakes!:rockon:

16. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

Beautifully said Chris, thanks a toons :hug: I'm most agreeing with you, especially about the "friend has gone" part, exactly my feelings too

:scared: you! taking "care" of body? I know people think I'm a nerd, but I'm not that dedicated to work :madgrin: What about a turning days? today is me with work, you with body and tom we change ? :drama: :lol:

17. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

I liked an album)) Music easy and there is a wish to listen more and more)) :)

18. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

KMTK has been on repeat ever since I first heard it! Can't wait to see the video for this one.

19. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

Songs are growing on me, Chennai Express title song is for me by far the best because its lyrics have a positive meaning in regards to different cultures. Still don't get the ready steady po song LOL and the use of dubstep in 'Tere rasta' (ruins it) but apart from that I think V-S have done a reasonable job, probably not there best work (for me that is Om Shanti Om, really liked all the songs in that album by Vishal-Shekhar)

Xeny says thanks.
  20. padma

padma Member

Kashmir to kanyakumari song.

Just now watched this song in utv stars. One word to describe that is "Mindblowing". They have aired it two times.

Alenka says thanks.