1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chennai Express and how experiencd it. ( Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Member Reviews' started by phul, Aug 15, 2013.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Normaly i'm not one who writte Rewiews but Today I can't stop my self from doing so. Well where should i start. Hm first a Word To Shah Rukh. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Shah Rukh you make me such a Gift. I so love it when you are singing and Boy you have sing and sing and sing. God you should put all the Songs You and Deepika have sung on a CD i so would by it. :love: Chennai Express ist just greattttttttt. The Cibema was not completely full but Damn it we laughted and whistled and screamed that the Guy on the Filmreel must have thought we are completely crazy. Such a funny and mindblowing Film. Shah Rukh on his funniest Best. And all this Songs sung by Shah Rukh and Deepika containg hints of somen of Shah Rukhs greatest Films. Awwwwww. Oh God the Scene when Rahul and Meena came back to her Father and Rahul fought against all that Guys. oh i could not look on the Screen so thrilling. Chennai Express has really anything and more. You can laught and cry. Its funny and emotional and just wonderful. Once more if you would ask me if liked it i wouod say NO i LOOOOOVVEEDDDDDDDD ITTTTTTT. Definitively a must watch.

mira_khan, Alenka, Xeny and 1 other person say thanks.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Great Anke!!! So glad you had a fabulous time! :thumb: Sounds like there were a lot of Sharukhies in the audience.
    Are you able to see it a second time?

phul says thanks.
  3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

now
    in my Town in the Nightbus and so tired but lucky and to answer your Question yesssssss on Monday my Friend and me will watch Ce again. So can't wait. :flame:

4. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

So happy for you my friend! :hug: wish I could be there with you! someday I will!

phul says thanks.
  5. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Definitively a must watch.
    I have watched the movie also in the cinema today
    What a great movie
    I`m so happy

phul says thanks.