Changes in the Photogallery

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by phul, Aug 27, 2012.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I'm confused in the Moment. I saw that there was some Changes in the Photogallery. They are confusing for me. In the Moment i have Difficults to find everything. Why suddenly this Changes? I came in the Photogallery and it was difficult to find everything. I wished it have give a Announcement. I mean in the Moment it is so you come in the Gallery and if you want to post Something you scroll down to find the Thread. You are used to do so. And in thr first Moment you do not find the Thread for which you are searching. So it was for me.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

We will announce about the changes as soon as we are done with everything. For now we just created sub sections as the photo gallery got really big and it was difficult to find a specific thread. With the sub sections its way easier to find something. But as it isn't finished yet we can only ask for your all patience.

prilvsrk, Anjali72 and frenchfan thank this.
  4. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

I don't think the changes are confusing AT ALL !!:)
    To me it's the contrary : they help finding something when you come back to the forum after a while and are searching for a specific pictures...
    Plus it will prevent us from having multiples similar "new threads" with the same titles "Shah Rukh snapped at airport" or "SRK back from London" or " SRK spotted in Mehboob" :rolleyes:

and I think it's a good thing that, when a member wants to post a pic or a thread, he/she would take only ONE more minute to try & Post it in the RIGHT place :rolleyes:
    Comparing to the amount of TIME spent by the mods to MOVE the wrong posts in right sections, I think we all can accept this little change, with or without annoucement...

(@Anke, when Mozilla, Google, Twitter, Facebook or Msn make some changes in their presentation, do you go & tell them that they should have announced it before? :thumb: )

Congrats mods & adms, you're doing a great job by keeping things organised here!:becky:

Suggestion : maybe you could also, when you have time, create a sub-thread for the threads where we collect specifical things : like the coffee pics, the D&G, booty, etc... :faint:
    (the name could be : "drooling collections" or something like that :pound: )
    EDIT: you've already done that :doh: :lol: sorry, I'll pay more attention next time

Ella and Yeh Dil thank this.
  5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I for one am happy with the change. I sometimes can't visit the photo gallery for a while and sometimes it's many pages of picture threads that have new posts for me.. This makes the navigation easier and more practical. Thank you! :thumb:

Ella says thanks.
  6. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

thanks for all your work.:hug:
    I like the Photogallery very much:)

7. Ella

We are surely happy the majority likes the new sub sections in the photo gallery. :D We thought about it for a while now but cuz of work and other things in real life you can easily forget abt it again. :lol: We might still have to do little changes till we have the final version. Suggestions are always welcome. And at the end it will be easier for everyone to find pics he/she's searching for. An official announcement will follow anyway. :)

8. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thank you so much everyone, we are truly grateful for your appreciation.:hug::kiss: We finished all the categories and moving and will make an official announcement soon, but as Ella said, please feel free to provide suggestions for more categories, changing the names of the current ones, etc.:)

Anjali72, Yeh Dil and frenchfan thank this.
  9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

I love the change too :p all thanks to Ella and Kalee, the masterminds and intense labour. I had nothing to do with it (sorry ladies I couldn't be of help)

Ella says thanks.
  10. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Not at all yaar, you do so much already!!:hug::kiss:

Ella and Wafa thank this.
  11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks for all the hard work Kalee and Ella. It works a treat! :D

Ella says thanks.
  12. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

thanks ladies! this is awesome! looove it :hug:

Ella says thanks.
  13. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Kalee, Ella! Thanks for the done work! :hug: Gallery now to use much more conveniently! :)

Ella says thanks.
  14. Ella

Exactly!!! And why is it called team work??? :D:p