1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Challa - Song - Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by kotsheno, Sep 30, 2012.

1. ashis

ashis Member

well do say the same to karan.. and what the faa was kiding with wa fa. i didnt get that

2. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

The same has already been said to everyone who makes these mis-steps. You're new. You'd do well to listen and learn. I really like having new members who want to contribute in a friendly, respectful, yet opinionated manner. We have lots of those here. If you can do this, you'll fit in well, and I look forward to conversing with you. If not, well...that's what mods and admins are for. Not me. Just giving advice. Take it or leave it.

Debbie and Jasmine thank this.
  3. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

Just to get back on topic, I love how smiley he is in this song. It's infectious :)

Debbie and Jasmine thank this.
  4. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

I'm like many poeple here, desappointed at first look, not Shah Rukh's voice (yes i know it's play back, but i live his other singers :)
    so have to listen again, and again (and honestly, watching his smily, happy, healthy and sexy face convinced me :p)... then somehow, it become in my ears, every time i turn on the computer, i put it... this morning, i opened my eyes and i was singing it in my mind... yes i'm addicted to it now, and spend my day singing it in the office, in the taxi, walking, washing my dishes and even reading newspapes... i think i am a "challa" too! :)

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

yay, someone else noticed his smiley-ness :lol:

i love to watch the vid especially for the smiles. those dimples...! killer :faint:
    :love:

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Same, same! :D la la laaa la la laaa.....

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I really can't get enough of this song now! Part of getting into the character, I think!

8. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

agreed.. it's def grown on me.. i think in the beginning i was like.. i love it anyway just bc it's shah rukh.. but now i'm actually appreciating the song on it's own! :music:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  9. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

I just click replay replay replay so so many times !!!! I love that song!!!! :)

MaryAnnK and Prerna Dewan thank this.
  10. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

11. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

two 30 second promos of Challa with a couple of different scenes that weren't in the original 2 minute promo:

iamsrking, MaryAnnK, Tash and 3 others thanked this.
  12. intan zarina

intan zarina Member

i was like so EXCITED! feel like jumping around while watching the video...the way he listen to the song with his headphone while strumming the guitar....aaaahhhh.....faint!!! =) thank u!

MaryAnnK and FKhan thank this.
  13. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Looks like he is quite popular among the foreign ladies in London!:D

14. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

he drives me crazy......at the end when he walks away with the guitar hanging!!!<3...here goes the link!!go visit heaven fo 30seconds!!!!!!

zheni says thanks.
  15. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

challa dominates in youtube all over the world!!!:D<3

challa rockzzzz.jpg

FKhan, Jasmine, MaryAnnK and 1 other person say thanks.
  16. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My King Khan learning how to play the guitar wow! I admire him everyday more..

sistlashyamu and intan zarina thank this.
  17. intan zarina

intan zarina Member

me too!!! ;)

FKhan says thanks.
  18. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

A question please, what does They say in the 2:42 min in english please??? I will really appreciate your help .. Thank you regards from Peru!

intan zarina says thanks.
  19. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

K: Will you show us?
    SRK: No, you will see it in the film!

intan zarina and FKhan thank this.
  20. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

He is soooo cute!!!!! Felt soo good to see him laughing, smiling and having a good time!!:hug::kiss:

Thank you so much for the videos everyone!:)

FKhan and intan zarina thank this.