1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Challa - Song - Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by kotsheno, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Love it! :heart: He looks like a happy go lucky kind of guy who works odd jobs and signs in the street for money.....then he meets her :eek: ..................I cannot wait for this movie!!

nika and Alenka thank this.
  2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I like the song and I LOVE the video. But while I can hear that the song would require certain kind of singer and the singers voice does match the song, it does not match Shahrukh and doesn't suit him.. Pity..

Still, I love love love the video!! :heart:

phul says thanks.
  3. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

is this song sung in Hindi? I love 0:23 and 1:57 specially, SRK looks so wonderful ...

4. LizzyluvSrk

LizzyluvSrk Active Member

I cried, i had tears in my eyes, i felt he
    was singing to me. I wish i'll find my true love cos i'm romantic@heart. Challa is a heartfelt & nice song. Gosh! The song is so soulful with the way Samar(Srk) sings it.
    His body language in d first verse, the way he strums his guiter & expression in second verse with cute
    smile & dimples, his so happy face dat
    lights up ur face. He's so full of happiness about life in this song which comes out so naturally. It's a die for. Love him to death

Debbie and Alenka thank this.
  5. precious_ain

precious_ain Well-Known Member

In my opinion, if Akon can do playback singing for Srk, then why not Rabby shergill.

semsem008, Debbie, N a d a and 2 others thanked this.
  6. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

The song is in Punjabi.

iamsrking says thanks.
  7. ASLH

ASLH New Member

can somebody translate the lyrics??? please!!!

Mara says thanks.
  8. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh has promised us his translation ....

9. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

10. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i loooove it!! :love::love:
    he's soo free and relaxed in this song.. you can feel the lightness of the song and in his heart.. only someone like shah can translate this on video... with nothing except a smile on his beautiful face :heart::heart: and some fancy guitar strumming! :p and rehman's music.. wowww!!! :music:

Alenka says thanks.
  11. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

this song is in very very authentic punjabi. though i understand most of the punjabi they use in pop culture (movies/songs), this is too difficult! i do get bits and pieces, but not the entire thing..sorry, you and i will have to wait for shah rukh's translation!

12. MyNaMeIsUMAR

MyNaMeIsUMAR Active Member

song is awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome .. what a voice, feel, words:)

13. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

wow thanks for clarifying this. I would never know the exact dialect or language being used.

Prerna Dewan says thanks.
  14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

already? :eek:

15. Karan#1

yep, I think it's intentional by YRF. Song is in punjabi and leaks the same day son of sardaar (punjabi orientated film) releases its album and that too only one song got leaked.

16. Karan#1

Hindi translation of the song here: http://www.indicine.com/movies/lyrics/challa-lyrics-jab-tak-hai-jaan/

Prerna Dewan says thanks.
  17. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

18. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

I delighted! Remarkable song! It plunged me into rapturously and romantic mood ........ Fine image, fine music, fine voice of the singer..... :heart::heart::heart:

19. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

11 hours ago | 247,462 views ... i'm excited :D :D

Anjali72 says thanks.
  20. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

I liked the visuals. I havn't gotten use to the voice matching SRK though. Seems like this one was tough to lip-sync as well. But yeah, guess I'm neutral at this point. Curious to see what the rest of the music sounds like.