1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chak De India: Release Date

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by Kalsoom_24, Jan 5, 2007.

1. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

Great news!!! June is a long wait without any Shahrukh's movies in between, I'll have to rewatch all his old films to be able to cope!!! Or KBC, if we get the show here!!

I can't wait to see Shahrukh in a new movie, I've loved him in KANK AND DON!!! :heart: :heart:

When I think people in France believe Bollywood makes 300 movies PER WEEK, that gets me real MAD!!! We have to wait almost A YEAR to see a new Shahrukh's movie and he is working round the clock for us, some people really have NO CLUE!!! :mad:

2. najet

najet dil se

Re : Chak De India: Release Date

will be so long for me, I am so impatient to see a new film, it is so long and when I would have it in DVD??? waiting will be interminable ...... especially in France

3. shahboo

shahboo New Member

thanks for the information. this movie was not listed as one to look for in2007 by any website. even yashraj films website does not mention much.

4. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

still got long 5 months to wait....tahnx for the news

5. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

29 Juni, can't wait:D thanks for sharing :hug:

6. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

Thank u for sharing these fantastic news!
    June 29, 2007 is long to wait I know but maybe i will be able to fly somewhere to see him on the big screen again! I :pray2: for it!

And yes :lol: we have KBC to survive

7. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

That sounds good to me :thumb: I am so pleased we don't have to wait until the second half of the year :)

Ok, June 29th will now be marked on my callendar and in my diary :D

Thanks for the information Kalsoom :thumb:

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks a lot really cant wait for chak de india -(what about om shanti om?) thanks for this news

9. sonumonu

sonumonu New Member

June 29, 2007 the movie coming out nice nice. can't wait.

10. shahboo

shahboo New Member

hello everyone , i would like to add up a news reg. this movie which has come out in feb,2007 issue. i don't know if anyone has already posted the thread.from the movie rushes many insiders in the industry feel that it is one of the refined and fine performance of MR.KHAN till date and a movie to watch out for.

11. Shina001

Shina001 Tina

Cant wait for the movie!!!!!!

12. inga

inga New Member

are you talking about chak de india? what feb issue you are referring to?

13. shahboo

shahboo New Member

hi inga,yes and the news alert has come out in Feb.2007 - FILMFARE issue.

14. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

´TPP ´ On 27th April , ´Jhoom Barabar Jhoom´ On 25th May & ´Chak De India´ On 3rd July ?

By: Abid

Here are the tentative release dates of of some of the Yash Raj projects that are to arrive later this year.

As per our trade sources , the Saif-Preity starrer 'Tara Rum Pum' arrives on 27th April followed by the Bobby-Abhishek starrer 'Jhoom Barabar Jhoom' on 25th May and finally Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chak De India' is to hit the screens on July 3rd( surprisingly during a mid-week?) .

We must add that release dates can change even at the eleventh hour .

http://www.planetbollywood.com/displayArticle.php?id=022207123931

15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh no, that's even longer to wait. I can't stand an extra 4 days. Hope it doen't move again. :(

16. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i agree i also cant wait for the film -but its a smart step because this way it wont be competing against jhoom barabar jhoom and hopefully will fulfill its potential

17. nilojini

nilojini New Member

what june..........we should wait so long. i think in this movie we can exceppt an diffrent srk. i am sure this movie will be a big hit.

18. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

mmmh we have to wait long uff. But tararumpum that lol :p i think is starring Saif and Rani, i have seen them on the site of yashrajfilms.
    I hope Chak de india will release early sigh

19. akoori

akoori Well-Known Member

Days of the (Yash) Raj
    By: A hitList Correspondent
    March 2, 2007

Yash Raj Films’ last offering for 2007 will release on November 30.

Aaja Nachle is being directed by noted cinematographer Anil Mehta.

This one is big as it will serve as Madhuri Dixit’s comeback film. It’s the story based on the life of a theatre actress.

Laaga Chunari Mein Daag will be unveiled on October 12.

Directed by Pradeep Sarkar, this is a story of two sisters, Konkona Sensharma and Rani Mukerji.

The film presents both the leading ladies in powerful roles. It also stars Jaya Bachchan, Anupam Kher, Kunal Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan.

August 10 will see the worldwide release of Chak De India.

Directed by Shimit Amin, this one stars ShahRukh Khan along with a host of new talents.

It’s a sports-themed film. And SRK plays a hockey coach.

Next on the agenda is Jhoom Barabar Jhoom on June 15. Shaad Ali’s third directorial venture stars Abhishek Bachchan, Preity Zinta, Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta. As well as Amitabh Bachchan in a special appearance.

The first 2007 release will be Siddharth Anand’s Ta Ra Rum Pum on April 27.

The film stars Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji.

It revolves around the unusual storyline of a race car driver played by Saif.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/march/152802.htm

20. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

AW: Chak De India: Release Date

oh so late. in august. to long time till then. thanks for posting