1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chak De India music release

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by Ghazal_Srk, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

it is unusualy late for music release. wonder why...

2. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

mhmmm.. it's really strange.. but..
    I remember that I had a talk with my mom about Chak DE.. she said to me that SRK was/is obviously not so keen to talk about this movie like he used to do when he makes a film. It was strange for her that he mentioned this movie not so often in his interviews...
    I thought about this... it is really strange...
    Not his own promotion... the music release so late.. the promos out of the theatres and no other Promotions.... mhmmmm:confused: :suspicious:

3. Ghazal_Srk

Ghazal_Srk Active Member

The Audio of CDI releases all over today!!

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yeah i see what youre saying... :) makes sense...though the sound track has the average amount of songs..

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

YAY THE WAIT IS OVER! the music is released today! cant wait to get my hands on it! Thanks Ghazal!

6. Ghazal_Srk

Ghazal_Srk Active Member

5 songs have been uploaded at Djluv site. Don't forget to buy the album too we don't want CDI to suffer and we don't support piracy!

7. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I just bought the album on the iTunes store and am currently listening to it. :music:... :becky:

But I will also buy it on CD... just couldn't wait any longer and had to have it on my iPod. :p

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:hgih5: same here.... i buy it offline so that i can get it on my ipod faster... ill buy the cd later...

9. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

buyed the album form yash raj. now i hear and prepare for my car .........

10. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I didn't know that you can buy it offline... and that it's even faster :eek:... have to remember that... thanks yaar. :thumb:

11. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Went to iTunes store and... nasty surprise. I could browse the items but couldn't buy anything. Reason - no iTunes store in my country! In the middle of Europe! (Did other members from Poland have similar problems or is it only me?)
    But I don't give up so easily. Bought it directly from Yash Raj. Now I can listen to the soundtrack all day :)

12. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

GOOD GIRL !!! :thumb::clap2::clap2::)

14. Fardeen007

Fardeen007 Member

15. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I've ordered the CD yesterday....
    I have to wait... :( , but it's legal... ;):D:D

16. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Yash Raj Films releases Chak De! India music

by BusinessOfCinema.com Team
    August 02, 2007

MUMBAI: This August, as India celebrates its 60th Independence Day, Yash Raj Films' stable will release Chak De! India, a film that salutes the nation's national game – hockey. On 1 August the music of the film was released on Yash Raj Music.

The music of Chak De! India has been composed by Salim-Sulaiman. Lyrics are by Jaideep Sahni, who has also penned the story, screenplay and dialogues of the movie.

The title track of the film has been rendered Sukhwinder Singh, Salim Merchant and Marianne D'Cruz. Singers Hema Sardesai, KK, Anushka Manchanda, Krishna have been roped in for other songs.

Actor ShahRukh Khan too has lent his voice for two songs in the film, Ek Hockey Doongi Rakh Ke and Sattar Minute. Khan isn't singing in them per se but is introducing the team of hockey players in one and is talking to the team before a crunch match in the other song.

The music CD also has the videos of Chak De! India and Ek Hockey Doongi Rakh Ke on it as a bonus feature and can be viewed on a PC.

The music is also available for download in a digital format (as a single song or entire album) through the Yash Raj Films Website and also on sites like iTunes, Rhapsody, Yahoo, among others.

http://www.businessofcinema.com/boc/?file=story&id=4635

17. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Did anyone get the CD yet?

18. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i also need to get the album im sure they will be good song i cant wait for it

19. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Nope... have to wait another two weeks till I can order it... cause then they won't charge my
    credit card before the next month. :rolleyes: :p

I've already bought too much stuff the last month. :eek:

Always have to keep juggling with my finances.:juggle:

20. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

i will get it next week inshallah