1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chak De India music release

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by Ghazal_Srk, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Ghazal_Srk

Ghazal_Srk Active Member

Music of Chak De India will release first week of August. And it's now for Pre-Order at Yash Raj Films

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:cheer2: woohooo thanks yaar... i cant wait!

3. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Thanks a lot Ghazal! Great news :)

4. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

That's wonderful news, thanks Ghazal.

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

GREAT :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

6. Prisha308

Prisha308 New Member

Isn´t it a bit late for a release? Or I´m far out?

But I can´t wait I´m so excited.

7. faize16

faize16 faize16

Re : Chak De India music release

i thought it was on 13th july.. that is to say today.. :( now we have to wait..i think it's a bit late for a music release too..

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks a lot not far to go now only weeks thanks for sharing

9. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

so there is music in the movie? i thougt the movie had no songs?

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

come to think of it faize, i agree with you... considering that the film releases in a few days time after the music, it is pretty late....

though the weird thing is that i also thought the film wasnt to have any songs...oh well, not that im complaing or anything :p

11. Poonam

Poonam New Member

It may not have the usual 6-7 songs. Maybe a theme song and 1-2 more...perhaps that's why YRF aren't making a big splash about it. In fact, I find everything about this movie extremely low-key..so far, at least.

12. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Is it possible for a movie to have songs but not dance numbers?

I keep thinking that YRF are acting very weird about this movie - less than a month to the premiere, shouldn't there be more hype? Promotional photos, trailers, out-in-your-face ads?

13. lauram

lauram New Member

I agree Luxia this isn't their typical way of promoting films. Maybe they are trying the opposite effect and leave us all wanting much more so that we will all rush immediately to the cinemas to watch it. (As if we wouldn't anyway!!)

14. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

15. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

i think its also late to present the music so short before the release of the movie

16. srk_313

srk_313 New Member

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

17. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Well...yes - we (meaning every SRK fan out there) will rush to the cinema, but what about the rest of the audience? Don't they have to be informed and encouraged? There must be a lot of undecided people out there, who could be swayed either way.... very strange :tsk:

18. Ghazal_Srk

Ghazal_Srk Active Member

Guys the music date is changed now the audio release is now this friday as in 20th July! Source Abid

Trust me do not believe everything Yash Raj UK office mails you:crazy: lol

19. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

luxia i agree i dont understand why they are still quite about the movie they should get ads and all other things by next week tha would be good and there should be more hype

20. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

It's about time they released the music. The film needs all the publicity before the premiere.