1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chak De! India film shooting info ONLY

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by tatmattd, Oct 14, 2006.

1. anjali6262

anjali6262 SRK~I love my hero!!

Re: Chak De! India Info

Thank you soo much for the pics!! After seeing DON two weeks ago, i really cant wait for this film to come out! its gonna b awesome! i wish i was therr....tough luck for me..lol! but still thanks n e ways!:thumb:

2. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

hey Mohammed
    ill be coming on friday the 10th for a shoot but i wont be able to come till like 4pm cause i have an exam
    im also coming on sat the 18th lets hope he will be there.
    oh man why does he have to go on the 28th its so unfair my birthday is on the 29th :(
    hope to see u at the shoot if i do see my real name is neeyati, neetu is just my nick name lol.

3. veronicas

veronicas ~Forever Yours~

Hi Mohammed :) and thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for the pics,:p can't wait to see more of them...
    SRK looks great as always. That girl is soooooooo lucky to be holdig and kissing his hand. i wish I could be there also. Every single person that could come that close to him is the most blessed person on this earth.

4. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Hopefully, we'll see some pics of sweaty, shirtless SRK after a hard practice match! Keeping my fingers crossed!

How's the weather there, guys? Looked rather windy to me.

5. srkbest

srkbest New Member

thank you so much....looking forward to it....

6. lauram

lauram New Member

Hi everyone
    I will be going to the shoot tomorrow 8/11, friday 10/11, sunday 12/11 and friday 24/11.
    I feel sick in my stomach and am so terrified that I wont be able to see him. God please help me to meet him.
    Thanks Mohammed for the great pictures.

7. srkbest

srkbest New Member

inshallah......i pray that you get to meet him tomorrow laura even shake hands or get an autograph from him rather just see him from far.....i am really excited for you......Will be waiting for your account and pics......you are very lucky!! you get to spend for days on the sets you will deffinetly get to see him.....

8. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

It wasn't exactly :rolleyes: clear whether or not we could comment in the pictures only thread, because it started only with comments??? Anyhoo, OMG! Shahrukh looks drop-dead gorgeous! Wow! 41 suits him very well as do those sweatpants. OMG! :becky: Now, of course, I cannot WAIT to see Chak De! :heart: :love: :heart:

9. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

WOW!! Thanks you soo much Mohammed bhaiya for the pics!!! I'll be looking forward to more of them!! I am dead serious I almost had a heart attack after I saw those pics!!!! I had to scream in a pillow 5 times to relieve the excitement I was feeling!! Thanks again!!! :D :p

10. lauram

lauram New Member

Thanks mehwish I hope so too.

11. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

wow thx alot!!...can imagine all the wild crowds!

12. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, you lucky people who are on the set of Chak De! India to share all this fabulous dream with us!!! You make me DREAM BIG TIME!!! Thanks for the pics and please keep telling us everything that is going on!
    It's my dream to see Shahrukh working on the sets and with your help, it's coming a true one!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:heart: :heart:

13. najet

najet dil se

Re : Chak De! India Info

thank you mohammed for your work:thumb: :thumb:

that must be exciting to wait and to see it arriving the fans the cries and to see it working and holding the first role you makes us dream

and I thank you for making us share these good moment I impatiently await your vidéos to make us dream even thank you thank you:heart:

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Please post film shooting information only in this topic.
    post pics in the specified pics topic, and post your experiences on the set in new threads.

15. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

AW: Chak De! India film shooting info ONLY

wow thank you for this great fantastic pics mohammed and that you share them with us

16. mohammed.mad

mohammed.mad New Member

Dear friends,

I went to shooting on Wednesday and took some more pics. I have already sent those pics to wafa, and the pics should be uploaded shortly. I hope u will enjoy the pics. I finally had a chance to shake hands with SRK on Wednesday. He was very tired and therefore he did not spend much time with his fans. But luckily i got a chance to shake hands.

Regards,
    Mohammed

17. goldenrusty

goldenrusty New Member

GREAT, SHAKING HANDS WITH SHAH RUKH :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

18. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

wow, thats awesome Mohammed!
    im going to watch the shoot on the 18th :)
    can't wait!

19. najet

najet dil se

Re : Chak De! India film shooting info ONLY

you are really lucky I await the pics impatiently that you sent to Wafa didi oh as I would have to wish to be at your side to be able me to as tighten his hand as only once in my life thank you give us news for the continuation and news

Mohammed he have you to specify our site planet srk???

20. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

yea guys im goin to the shoot on the 18th too cant wait to see some peeps from here. :)
    im goin today too after my exam
    hope i get to see srk :heart: :heart: