1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chak De! India film shooting info ONLY

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by tatmattd, Oct 14, 2006.

1. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

Re: Chak De! India Info

Thanks Mohammed, ur the koolest!!
    lol, awesome story. can't wait to go!!
    im probably going next thurs or fri
    got exams until then :-(

2. semaay

semaay Senior Member

thank you so much mohammed! Just great!

3. mohammed.mad

mohammed.mad New Member

dear netu,

i asked a guy from the crew and i was told that they will be shooting non-stop upto 28th of November in Melbourne, then they will move to Sydney. But they won't be shooting on Thursdays. Let me know the dates u r coming to shooting, i wanna meet friends from this forum who like srk as much as i do.

Cheers,
    Mohammed

4. mohammed.mad

mohammed.mad New Member

dear vdoggy,

there is no shooting on thursdays.

cheers,
    mohammed

5. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

oh really :O
    thanx!!

can ppl send me some random private messages coz apparently i need 30 b4 i can send any...?

6. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

Wait, soz it says 30 posts. I can't read!!
    my bad :-(

7. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Great pics :D thanks for sharing Mohammed, and also for keeping us updated :thumb:

Wow, he looks fab :D

8. srkbest

srkbest New Member

mohammad thank you so so so much for the pics
    you don't know how much i appreciate this.......i have been waiting impatiently for some pics to come out.....thank you so much.....
    Will you be going to the sets everyday??

9. srkbest

srkbest New Member

can't wait for more info on the shooting and pics

10. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

AAAWWW:eek: :eek: :eek: Mohammed Thanks a Million for the fab pics :thumb: you great really Thank you I was looking forward any pics from the sets of Chak De :) You are very lucky to see the king I can imagine your feelings that time :D

Shahrukh looks absolutely cool and sportsman :thumb: and all those fans of him screaming loudly and around him OMG he is very near and close to them

Thanks so much Mohammed once again and plz keep us with the shootings updates :)

To all members from this forum who had their roles in that movie :) you guys are so lucky plz do share your experiences with us and enjoy every single moment of it :thumb:

11. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

thanks for the link:) but it's not working:( this is the error message im getting

Account Creation Failed.
    We're sorry, but there was a problem

:(

12. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Kalsoom,

are you logged in in Yahoo with your name or user name ?

Than you have to log out first, bevor using this link. I got the same message because of my yahoo log-in. :)

13. Tanjusik

Tanjusik New Member

Thank you very much Mohammed!!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :hug: :wave:
    SRK is so fit and so cool!:whoo: :clap2: :cheer2:

14. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

oh, yeah i was with my yahoo id..thanks for helping me out:)

15. samranadeem

samranadeem New Member

Thanks Matt =D nd i cant wait to see more SRK movies...after seeing Don i wanna see him againn =( loll umm does neone know the actress' name for this movie? =S

16. mohammed.mad

mohammed.mad New Member

Thank u guys for appreciating my work. Unfortunately i cannot go to shooting everyday because i m studying a degree program in Monash and that is my first priority. But i will not miss any chances of going to shooting on Saturday and Sunday. I will post watever pics i take on the sets.

Cheers,
    Mohammed

17. mohammed.mad

mohammed.mad New Member

Dear friend,

I could not reply u via private msg therefore i m replying u in the public forum.
    I really appreciate u for asking me. I have no problem if u post my link in any other forum. In fact, i will be more than happy to share my pics with other srk fans like myself.

Cheers,
    Mohammed

18. srkbest

srkbest New Member

Thank you so much ......and can you share with us some other little srk tidbits that you remember from the shooting....were they just shooting part of a game and what srk was suppose to be doing in his shots?
    Was he actually there for the whole day of shooting?
    sorry for asking so many questions at once.....

19. mohammed.mad

mohammed.mad New Member

Dear friends,

Actually Sunday was a tiring day. The shooting started from 8am and finished at 7p.m. The unit announced that SRK would be shooting for the whole day. But i knew that it was not gonna happen (becoz i spent about 1 month on the sets of Krrish when i was in Singapore and i learnt there that stars never come early, they come after everything is ready and set), so i went to shooting around 2 .p.m. I was shocked to see hundreds of ppl there (i have been to sets of chak de before but never saw this many ppl). But i found out that they were all very dissapointed becoz SRK was not still there. We waited, some started shouting where is srk???. To our suprise, SRK suddenly came out on the ground at 4.30 and everybody became wild (they started shoting i luv u srk....). SRK greeted almost every hockey player from India and Aus who were shooting on the field and then he greeted directoy, cameraman... as it was his first day on the set. Guys so sorry, i will continue writing later as i gotta catch a lecture in 13 mins.

cheers,
    Mohammed

20. mohammed.mad

mohammed.mad New Member

will write in the afternoon