1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Chak De GIRLS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Members reviews' started by Ramoneh, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

CHAK DE INDIA

Review:

When I first saw Chak De India I was amazed, Shahrukh's performance was in one word phenomenal. It was very different from his other performances but yet very enjoyable.
    The title it self was very strong in my opinion "Chak De India" You just love saying those few words over and over again.
    The movie was absolutely marvelous, the message that this movie send out to the world is just wonderful. To give Girls out there the courage and the determination that everything is possible its just incredible.
    Shahrukh was the best choice for this amazing movie.
    I don't think anybody could have done a better job. Watching Chak De India makes you almost believe Shahrukh Khan is a real coach. He truly put everything he had in that performance. I give Chak de India 10/10

2. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thx ramoneh !! yeah nobody else couldve done kabir khan:D

3. irene

irene Active Member

I watched it again today, with sub titles this time and I am chuffed to say I actually had it all correct when I watched it in India with out subtitles - I guessed a lot but guessed right.
    My point is this, to see SRK in Chack De and then OSO, HE IS A GREAT ACTOR. I am even more in love and impressed than before, he can play any part with conviction and sexiness. He can be silly, funny, smouldering, sexy you name it, he carries it off, he is KING.

4. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i agree with you ramoneh

5. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Thanx Guys :)