censored lovemaking scene of Maya Memsaab is out on the Internet

Discussion in 'Maya Memsaab' started by Bridget, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Bridget Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I just saw this story online & advance searches on the forum don't show it posted yet. From http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmp...0&contentid=2008042220080422022625362886bad4d

Maya Jaal[​IMG]

The censored lovemaking scene of Maya Memsaab is out on the Internet. Who is responsible for it?

Posted On Tuesday, April 22, 2008

[​IMG] Vickey Lalwani[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One of the most explosive lovemaking scenes ever shot for a Hindi film is now available at the click of a mouse button. Shah Rukh Khan and Deepa Sahi's steamy lovemaking scene from Maya Memsaab is all overthe Internet.

When the film released in 1993, the explicit scenes were censored keeping in mind the viewer’s sensibilities. All that was left were a few scenes which suggested that Lalit (SRK) and Maya (Deepa) had slept together. But the recently released scenes on the Internet have left nothing to one's imagination.

Our well-placed source from the industry informed, "The entire sex sequence which was shot between Shah Rukh Khan and Deepa Sahi in Maya Memsaab is on the Internet. It happened on Friday. It is really inexplicable how the previously censored scene has come out fully uncensored on the Internet. Film mein itna sab kuch nahin tha."

When contacted, Deepa Sahi said that she was not aware that the intimate scenes between her and Shah Rukh Khan that were canned by her director husband Ketan Mehta for Maya Memsaab had leaked out. "I am not aware of this. Nobody has told me about this as yet. I think somebody must have downloaded it from the DVD and put it on the Internet," said Deepa.

However, Deepa Sahi also added that no part of the scene had been censored before the release.

She said, "The Censor Board had objected to the scene but then the Revised Committee reviewed it again and we got it to the theatres without any cuts."

But when we told her that we had seen the film when it released and the video on the Internet was far more explicit, Deepa said, "I don't know. I am not going to go on the Internet to checkout."

Ketan Mehta agreed with Deepa's point and said that it's not possible that the Internet scene has more to it than the film. According to him, there were no censor cuts and no scenes were added later.

So, how did the sex scene come out after 15 years? According to Deepa, she is not aware how the sex scene in question went into circulation. However, she also said that she was not surprised that this had happened. Deepa added, "If the scene is there in the film, it is likely that such a thing will come on the Internet. I don't know why there is so much brouhaha about this. I think India was far more liberal in thinking 50 years ago. We seem to have become more regressive over the years. I remember the Revised Committee saying that the scene was very poetic."

We wondered if Shah Rukh Khan was upset over the leaked scene on the Internet. So, we asked Deepa if SRK has called her. Deepa said, "No. Shah Rukh Khan hasn't called me."

Despite us sending a text message to Shah Rukh Khan, he remained unavailable for comment. Currently, Ketan Mehta is busy with the post production work of his upcoming film Rang Rasiya starring Nandana Sen and Randeep Hooda. Rang Rasiya, which also has an English version titled Colours of Passion, is expected to hit the theatres in June.

About Maya Memsaab

[​IMG]Maya (Deepa Sahi) believes in dreaming big and fulfilling all her physical as well as emotional desires. One day, her father falls down the stairs and breaks his leg. A young country doctor, Dr Charu Das (Farooque Shaikh) comes to treat him. Love blossoms between Maya and Dr. Das and they get married. Slowly, the boredom of a small town, middleclass existence starts becoming oppressive and Maya finds escape in a series of extramarital affairs. Even her extramarital relationships- first with Thakur Rudra Pratap Singh (Raj Babbar) and then with the nephew of the local pharmacist Lalit (Shah Rukh Khan)- at first platonic, then fiercely passionate, end up on a pathetic note, making her realise that adultery can become as banal as a marriage. Unfortunately, she keeps chasing her self-created mirages until she meets a tragic end- suicide.
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Kalee I love you Shah Rukh.

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Re: 4/22/08 censored lovemaking scene of Maya Memsaab is out on the Internet

Thanks Bridget.:)

Oh God, even if everything's already there in the original, why did this have to come out now, after all these years.:doh: I just hope they don't raise hell and bug Shah Rukh about it.:eek:
  4. sheruka SRK forever

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

OMG, what is going on?:eek:
    definiely SRK'S haters will over do this and will try to grab the attention on this issue.
    uhh, Mumbai mirror-shitty site already started their works.:mad:

Nothing to write against him, now they got some thing.:mad2:

really it's 16 years ago, and now we dont want to concentrate on this.
    AND it's only acting,reel life not real life, on my view they highly edited the scene too to make it real.
    It doesnt have to do some thing with SRK's personal life.
  5. Becy Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

Exactly what I thought :/ Not that I personally mind the scenes (I have watched them), he has tried it and obviously decided not to do it again, but I really hope they are not trying to make a big thing out of this. Certainly, there is malice behind bringing this up now in the paper.

And has anyone read that stupid reader's comment? SRK is responsible for the scenes becoming public (in India, so to say, because as far as I know those scenes were part of an international version of the film), to make news :crazy:
  6. Bridget Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

When someone on the Maya boards here a few months ago or so posted that an uncensored scene was on youtube I checked it out and although it did have a few quick things that weren't in the DVD I have I didn't think it was anything but mild by Hollywood standards so I didn't think much of it. I would think that might be what this story in the Mumbai rag is talking of. It's too bad someone uploaded this clip to the interrnet IMO and I sure hope it doesn't have any negative impact on SRK at all! It was indeed a long time ago and it is nothing explicit. I had never heard of this Mumbai paper until recently...they certainly seem to be a trashy tabloid to say the least.:spider:
  7. Ai shi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

You are all so right!!! I'm really upset that somebody puts this scene into the internet! There's always someone who wants to wash one's dirty linen in public.
    We may notice it, but the best soon forget about it. It's not worth to discuss to much about it or even later put the link to this scene into this forum.
  8. meredd31 New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

I think this Maya Jaal has been living on Mars for some time!!! the scene has been on youtube for more than year!!!!!
  9. sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :mad:

Everyone can see it on the DVD... :rolleyes:

There are much hotter/erotic Bollywood scenes* and at least in the
    western world no one would faint from those scenes... :rolleyes:

* Aashiq Banaya Aapne , (f.ex.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpXI1Ep31hE

And when I think of what I know about indian youth... it's double moral
    to be shocked about the scenes... :rolleyes:

What stupid brain brought this up??? :mad2: :fencing: :laser:
  10. Zuhal Guest

Owh come on why should Srk be upset about this :lol:
    It's a loooong time ago and like you all said the video is on youtube for a year.
  11. KTT02 Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Shah Rukh Caught in 'Maya Jaal'

Shah Rukh Caught in 'Maya Jaal' (update01)
    Date: 22 Apr 2008

One of the most explosive lovemaking scenes ever shot for a Hindi film is now available at the click of a mouse button. Shah Rukh Khan and Deepa Sahi's steamy lovemaking scene from Maya Memsaab is all over the Internet.

When the film released in 1993, the explicit scenes were censored keeping in mind the viewer’s sensibilities. All that was left were a few scenes which suggested that Lalit (SRK) and Maya (Deepa) had slept together. But the recently released scenes on the Internet have left nothing to one's imagination.

Our well-placed source from the industry informed, "The entire sex sequence which was shot between Shah Rukh Khan and Deepa Sahi in Maya Memsaab is on the Internet. It happened on Friday. It is really inexplicable how the previously censored scene has come out fully uncensored on the Internet. Film mein itna sab kuch nahin tha."

When contacted, Deepa Sahi said that she was not aware that the intimate scenes between her and Shah Rukh Khan that were canned by her director husband Ketan Mehta for Maya Memsaab had leaked out. "I am not aware of this. Nobody has told me about this as yet. I think somebody must have downloaded it from the DVD and put it on the Internet," said Deepa.

However, Deepa Sahi also added that no part of the scene had been censored before the release.

She said, "The Censor Board had objected to the scene but then the Revised Committee reviewed it again and we got it to the theatres without any cuts."

But when we told her that we had seen the film when it released and the video on the Internet was far more explicit, Deepa said, "I don't know. I am not going to go on the Internet to checkout."

Ketan Mehta agreed with Deepa's point and said that it's not possible that the Internet scene has more to it than the film. According to him, there were no censor cuts and no scenes were added later.

So, how did the sex scene come out after 15 years? According to Deepa, she is not aware how the sex scene in question went into circulation. However, she also said that she was not surprised that this had happened. Deepa added, "If the scene is there in the film, it is likely that such a thing will come on the Internet. I don't know why there is so much brouhaha about this. I think India was far more liberal in thinking 50 years ago. We seem to have become more regressive over the years. I remember the Revised Committee saying that the scene was very poetic."

We wondered if Shah Rukh Khan was upset over the leaked scene on the Internet. So, we asked Deepa if SRK has called her. Deepa said, "No. Shah Rukh Khan hasn't called me."

Despite us sending a text message to Shah Rukh Khan, he remained unavailable for comment.

About Maya Memsaab

Maya (Deepa Sahi) believes in dreaming big and fulfilling all her physical as well as emotional desires. One day, her father falls down the stairs and breaks his leg. A young country doctor, Dr Charu Das (Farooque Shaikh) comes to treat him. Love blossoms between Maya and Dr. Das and they get married. Slowly, the boredom of a small town, middleclass existence starts becoming oppressive and Maya finds escape in a series of extramarital affairs. Even her extramarital relationships- first with Thakur Rudra Pratap Singh (Raj Babbar) and then with the nephew of the local pharmacist Lalit (Shah Rukh Khan)- at first platonic, then fiercely passionate, end up on a pathetic note, making her realise that adultery can become as banal as a marriage. Unfortunately, she keeps chasing her self-created mirages until she meets a tragic end- suicide.

MumbaiMirror

A short clip from the 1992 film Maya Memsaab was brought to my attention last week. The clip shows a very saucy scene from king Khan’s early movie where he is performing his sexiest scenes ever in hot lovemaking with actress Deepa Sahi, including the ever-elusive screen kisses, and even offering a glimpse of the badshah’s naked derrier.

The 57 seconds long clip is currently being shown on the video sharing website YouTube and has the cheeky words “he (Shah Rukh) was young and needed the money” at the start of it. The clip has already had 2,30,000 viewings and climbing. I’m sure Shah Rukh doesn’t know about it otherwise by now he would have had it removed.
  12. shanti22 Shahrukh is my life.

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Re: hah Rukh Caught in 'Maya Jaal'

Phi... I saw this scene and so?? Nothing rude, I really liked it :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I "love" when journalists are making big case from nothing - just to have something to write about...
  13. mayoub Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Re: Shah Rukh Caught in 'Maya Jaal'

Goodmorning :rolleyes:
  14. roopesh1986 KiNG KhAn Fanatic

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    No Comment:D hehe
  15. chatranisrk Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I love this movie and I really like this scene, I think Shah Rukh is very cute and act so well in it :heart:

I can't see why people are making so much fuss about it, first it was because the actress's naked breasts and now Shah Rukh's naked butt... :rolleyes:

IMO, they both very well show the woman's despair and her lover's passion, I can relate to this, I don't feel at all it was only showing off like in most Hollywood movies :p

Shah Rukh must not be offended by this scene, I just love every single scene he is doing in Maya Memsaab, the character he's portraying feels so real...
  16. roopesh1986 KiNG KhAn Fanatic

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    SRK’s saucy scene is a hit on YouTube

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 03:03 IST
    The new immigration rules have already had a devastating effect on the Indian restaurant industry in the UK, with restaurateurs being told to employ East European workers in place of calling staff over from the sub-continent.

But things are getting from bad to worse with officials from the Borders and Immigration Agency regularly raiding restaurants looking for illegal immigrants.

The raids are conducted at peak business hours when the restaurants are packed. The officials enter in a dramatic fashion forcing patrons to leave without paying and in some cases closing the establishment down completely. They then question staff and ask to see their immigration papers. The raid does not do a lot for the eatery’s image either.
    Keith Vaz, chairman of the Home Affairs select committee and MP for Leicester East — which has a large Asian electorate — has been inundated with complaints from restaurateurs complaining that their businesses are suffering. Vaz has called for an immediate halt on the raids.

Britain’s curry industry has been built on the backs of staff from the Indian sub-continent and there is no way that East Europeans can take their place. The restaurant staffs often work long hours for very little pay but they do not live off the state.

It is a shame that they are being treated so badly! If the government is not careful, Britain will not only lose its favourite food — chicken tikka masala — but also its status as the cuisine capital of Europe.

Walking down the trendy high street in Hampstead last week deciding which of the many chic coffee shops to enter I came across an interesting new café — Chaiwalla. The tearoom selling authentic Indian masala chai opened last month and is the brainchild of the young Neil Sanyal. Sanyal is only 19 and has just finished his ‘A’ levels.

With low seating and large black and white photographs, the décor of this interesting tearoom is reminiscent of the roadside tea stalls of Kolkata.

Sanyal’s Bengali parents would take him back to Kolkata every year and as he grew up in the UK, he always wanted to bring a slice of that life back with him. He has managed that now. The tea is served in earthen cups imported from Kolkata and his team is even preparing a film that will depict scenes of roadside stall-owners preparing masala chai in India to be shown on a plasma screen at Chaiwalla.

“Chai has been growing in popularity in Britain and is a much healthier option than coffee,” said Sanyal. The tearoom also offers Indian snacks at a very reasonable cost — providing an excellent alternative to the over-priced coffee shops in the area. Tea lovers have 12 varieties to choose from, so next time you feel like a nice hot cup of Indian chai in London, head for Hampstead!

A short clip from the 1992 film Maya Memsaab was brought to my attention last week. The clip shows a very saucy scene from king Khan’s early movie where he is performing his sexiest scenes ever in hot lovemaking with actress Deepa Sahi, including the ever-elusive screen kisses, and even offering a glimpse of the badshah’s naked derrier.

The 57 seconds long clip is currently being shown on the video sharing website YouTube and has the cheeky words “he (Shah Rukh) was young and needed the money” at the start of it.

The clip has already had 2,30,000 viewings and climbing. I’m sure Shah Rukh doesn’t know about it otherwise by now he would have had it removed.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1160783
  17. roopesh1986 KiNG KhAn Fanatic

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    SRK’s saucy scene is a hit on YouTube

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 03:03 IST
    The new immigration rules have already had a devastating effect on the Indian restaurant industry in the UK, with restaurateurs being told to employ East European workers in place of calling staff over from the sub-continent.

But things are getting from bad to worse with officials from the Borders and Immigration Agency regularly raiding restaurants looking for illegal immigrants.

The raids are conducted at peak business hours when the restaurants are packed. The officials enter in a dramatic fashion forcing patrons to leave without paying and in some cases closing the establishment down completely. They then question staff and ask to see their immigration papers. The raid does not do a lot for the eatery’s image either.
    Keith Vaz, chairman of the Home Affairs select committee and MP for Leicester East — which has a large Asian electorate — has been inundated with complaints from restaurateurs complaining that their businesses are suffering. Vaz has called for an immediate halt on the raids.

Britain’s curry industry has been built on the backs of staff from the Indian sub-continent and there is no way that East Europeans can take their place. The restaurant staffs often work long hours for very little pay but they do not live off the state.

It is a shame that they are being treated so badly! If the government is not careful, Britain will not only lose its favourite food — chicken tikka masala — but also its status as the cuisine capital of Europe.

Walking down the trendy high street in Hampstead last week deciding which of the many chic coffee shops to enter I came across an interesting new café — Chaiwalla. The tearoom selling authentic Indian masala chai opened last month and is the brainchild of the young Neil Sanyal. Sanyal is only 19 and has just finished his ‘A’ levels.

With low seating and large black and white photographs, the décor of this interesting tearoom is reminiscent of the roadside tea stalls of Kolkata.

Sanyal’s Bengali parents would take him back to Kolkata every year and as he grew up in the UK, he always wanted to bring a slice of that life back with him. He has managed that now. The tea is served in earthen cups imported from Kolkata and his team is even preparing a film that will depict scenes of roadside stall-owners preparing masala chai in India to be shown on a plasma screen at Chaiwalla.

“Chai has been growing in popularity in Britain and is a much healthier option than coffee,” said Sanyal. The tearoom also offers Indian snacks at a very reasonable cost — providing an excellent alternative to the over-priced coffee shops in the area. Tea lovers have 12 varieties to choose from, so next time you feel like a nice hot cup of Indian chai in London, head for Hampstead!

The 57 seconds long clip is currently being shown on the video sharing website YouTube and has the cheeky words “he (Shah Rukh) was young and needed the money” at the start of it.

The clip has already had 2,30,000 viewings and climbing. I’m sure Shah Rukh doesn’t know about it otherwise by now he would have had it removed.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1160783
    Anjali72 says thanks.
  18. bluey[Ru] Guest

i didnt watch this scene and not planning on watching it i just saw the GIF thingy of him kissing [or almost kissing] that girl.. and i really cant believe Shahrukh doing such thing but thts my personal opinion.

BUT the stupid thing is, this issue is brought up as if it just happened! stupid jornos have nothing better to do that make it look bad as it is! they r jealous of where Shahrukh is rite now, he is successful in tv shows, cricket, movies, ads u name it, and these idiots want him to look bad as if ppl would care about what happened ages ago [i do care but im not a hater] i suggest for those jornos is instead of tryin to find something that is as old as this and try to make it an issue out of it, watch what Shahrukh has done for others and try to LEARN FROM IT!
  19. srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    i dont care, i still love srk:D
  20. sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I still can't get over it that some people really
    earn money with such :doh: things..... :mad: :rolleyes:
  21. Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    :scared::scared::scared:

OMG!!! :twitch:
    What a bad bad bad Shah Rukh..:tsk::tsk::tsk:
    How could he do this???? :drama::drama::drama:

:gossip: Of course he will lose all his Fans and his Stardom because of this "scandalous news"...:rolleyes:

Oh, come on Vickey Lalwani... get a life and then go home!!!:fish: