1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

CDI member reviews for the next I-Khan

Discussion in 'Members reviews' started by Wafa, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

in her continous efforts and contribution to ikhan, Poonam has suggested that we include members reviews of CDI in the next issue for SRK to read our views and comments.

if you have not already done so, please write your review of CDI properly to inlcude it in ikhan, and I will quote Poo:

" with a twist. No mere adjectives like 'superb', 'fantastic, 'ooooohhh.. I love it'. They'll have to comment intelligently on this performance as a landmark/turning point in his career, what it means for himself and for Hindi cinema generally. Can he ever go back to doing simple, romantic roles? Should he continue to experiment? And so on."

you can post it in this thread or if you want to edit the reviews you have already posted do so and let me know so I can include a copy for next issue.

2. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

deadline?

3. hakim

hakim Well-Known Member

thanks for the opportunity. I just watched the movie and will try to post my review for ikhan.

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL, somehow I knew you'd ask this question :p
    well, its better to write it up when its fresh in your head, don't wait too long.;)

5. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

lol... i knew you would comment on that:D

6. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Can i use the one that i wrote already? Is that okie? :eek:

7. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

Ahhh, if only this were possible :rolleyes: waitin' for the dvd... :clock:

8. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:clock: :clock: :clock:

... same here... :mmph:

9. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

well?...come on ladies and men

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

hold it so do we have to repost it here? im just wondering....

11. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

lol dear...as wafa said earlier

please write your review of CDI properly to inlcude it in ikhan, and I will quote Poo:

" with a twist. No mere adjectives like 'superb', 'fantastic, 'ooooohhh.. I love it'. They'll have to comment intelligently on this performance as a landmark/turning point in his career, what it means for himself and for Hindi cinema generally. Can he ever go back to doing simple, romantic roles? Should he continue to experiment? And so on."

you can post it in this thread or if you want to edit the reviews you have already posted