1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Caps from the Trailer Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by Arpan Srk, Sep 20, 2012.

1. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

2. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

3. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

4. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

5. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

rubyroo and Jasmine thank this.
  6. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

7. rubyroo

but sadness too. like they are about to part from each other and he's saying "buck up now." I'm so hoping he ends up with Anushka.

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  8. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

rubyroo says thanks.
  9. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

10. iamsrk

iamsrk I HATE to lose !!

11. rubyroo

Some of those captions were pretty funny. One said SRK and Kat shot some lovely scenes together under the picture where he is doing a face plant in his dish of food.

Anjali72 and iamsrking thank this.
  12. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

When we see the trailer, it looks like the chemistry between Anu & SRK is greater than SRK-Kat but when we look at the film stills IMO Shah Rukh looks hotter with Kat!:heart: Anyway, this is just my personal opinion which might differ from what other members think.

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  13. rubyroo

I was trying to put my finger on the difference. I think it is because Katrina is just posing in most of her trailer shots while Anushka is interacting with SRK in hers.

14. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

I cant agree with you. For example the scene in the park where she gives him the headphones. I miss a reaction in her face. He laughs about it but her face is without any emotion.
    Any time I've ssen her I've missed it. It is only a face while Anu plays with her face like Shah. Rukh

Ella says thanks.
  15. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I like Kat))) and I like it that she is not so pronounced emotions, like most actresses in Bollywood. In life, there are different types of temperament and do not necessarily all have to be like Kajol.

Krisi_love_SRK, Tash, elimeten and 2 others thanked this.
  16. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

Very very well said. And honestly, I'm the KAT type in real life.

I find her expressions in the trailer are nice...when she was praying on her knees and the way she is romancing SRK and laugh with him or when she tried to kiss him.... Or even when she was desperately running. Quite natural and real.

People are critizing for no apparent reason here. Can they accept the fact that both Anushka and Katrina are playing different characters with different personalities!

Tash, Karan#1, elimeten and 1 other person say thanks.
  17. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

Yeah, I used to criticised her too. Maybe because I'm so used to actresses being emotional or sometimes excessively emotional and expressed them so vividly. But when someone like Katrina came along and expressed her emotions so subtly to the point of being accused as expressionless, I was quick to judge that she can't act which was unfair. It's like in real life we criticised someone for hiding their emotions because it is too personal for them to express it in public.

Alenka says thanks.
  18. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

19. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

frenchfan, Neeran, Alenka and 2 others thanked this.
  20. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥