1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Caps from JTHJ Songs

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by kotsheno, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

2. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

3. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

4. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0805.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0806.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0807.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0808.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0809.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0840.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0841.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0842.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0843.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0844.jpg

zheni, Tash and mumbiene thank this.
  5. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0846.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0847.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0848.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0849.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0850.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0851.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0852.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0853.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0854.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0845.jpg

6. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0855.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0856.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0857.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0858.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0859.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0860.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0871.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0872.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0873.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0874.jpg

7. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0876.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0877.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0878.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0879.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0880.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0881.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0882.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0883.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0890.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0875.jpg

8. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0892.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0893.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0894.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0895.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0947.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0948.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0949.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0966.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0967.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0891.jpg

9. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0976.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0977.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0978.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0979.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0980.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0981.jpg Making of the song - Jiya Re - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 0975.jpg

10. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Caps from Making of the song Heer
    Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 663.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 664.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 665.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 666.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 667.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 668.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 662.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 646.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 647.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 648.jpg

mumbiene, zheni and Tash thank this.
  11. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 650.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 651.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 637.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 638.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 639.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 640.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 641.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 642.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 643.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 649.jpg

12. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 645.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 636.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 618.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 604.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 606.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 612.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 598.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 600.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 601.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 644.jpg

13. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 540.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 541.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 542.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 543.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 544.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 545.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 486.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 488.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 490.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 593.jpg

14. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 315.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 316.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 317.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 318.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 289.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 290.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 291.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 292.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 293.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 319.jpg

15. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 247.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 248.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 249.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 250.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 251.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 241.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 242.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 243.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 244.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 288.jpg

16. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 240.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 225.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 226.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 227.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 228.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 219.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 220.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 221.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 238.jpg

Attached Files:

17. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 224.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 211.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 212.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 213.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 214.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 215.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 216.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 217.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 218.jpg Making of the song - Heer - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 223.jpg

mumbiene, zheni, Tash and 2 others thanked this.
  18. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Caps from Making of the song Ishq Shava
    Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00149.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00155.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00486.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00495.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00500.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00617.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00626.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00659.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00803.jpg Making of the song - Ishq Shava - Jab Tak Hai Jaan 00816.jpg

mumbiene, zheni, Alenka and 1 other person say thanks.
  19. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

20. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live