Cancer patient’s last wish is to meet Shah Rukh Khan; Twitterati make #SRKMeetsAruna trend

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by phul, Oct 20, 2017.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Cancer patient’s last wish is to meet Shah Rukh Khan; Twitterati make #SRKMeetsAruna trend

Along with the hashtag #SRKMeetsAruna and a sketch that shows Aruna and Shah Rukh Khan together, Twitter users are trying to make the dream of an elderly cancer survivor come true.

By: Trends Desk | New Delhi | Published:October 20, 2017 11:31 am
    [​IMG]All she wishes is to meet Shah Rukh Khan once and the Internet users are doing all that it takes for this to happen.(Source: ArunaPK/Twitter, File Photo)
    “No love is greater than the love for SRK. If I would meet him I’ll be just fine,” Aruna had apparently said on Twitter to her followers, talking about her wish to meet the Bollywood heartthrob. In March this year, while celebrating six years of being a cancer survivor, Aruna had tweeted out: “I am full of gratitude to Doctors, family and friends and last but not least @iamsrk for being source of strength he doesn’t even know he is.”In what is an example of how the Internet is not just a place for making memes and cracking witty one-liners ore even worse troll others, people on Twitter have come together to make the dreams of a cancer survivor come true. Aruna PK, whose Twitter thread about why she likes people of different statesin India went viral in July, is a brave, cheerful woman full of positivity. And now, it is her photo on a hospital bed smiling a contagious smile that is now going viral on the Internet. That, along with the hashtag #SRKMeetsAruna and a sketch that shows Aruna and King Khan together. All she wishes is to meet the actor once and the Internet users are doing all that it takes for this to happen.
    I am full of gratitude to Doctors, family and friends and last but not least @iamsrk for being source of strength he doesn't even know he is https://twitter.com/Arunapk57/status/837528400914886656 …
    6:05 AM - Mar 4, 2017
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Check out some of the tweets doing the rounds of the Internet with the hashtag #SRKMeetsAruna

http://indianexpress.com/article/tr...eet-shah-rukh-khan-twitter-reactions-4898506/

rollercoast says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

rollercoast says thanks.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Awww, that is so gorgeous. :D :D :D
    What a power He has! :hail: