C’mon India! 03/14/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by sanjani, Mar 14, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

C’mon India!

Ladies and gentlemen….boys and girls… thanks for coming back to KBClive.

I love sports of all kinds... I used to play hockey growing up... football... and even cricket.

The World Cup began yesterday and I'm super excited. I can't wait for India's matches to begin... and all you seemed to have the most exciting evenings lined up.
    Not only do you get to have fun watching KBC and right after that you all can get your teeth into the matches!

And we at KBC aren't going to stay out of all the World Cup fun. We have lots of surprises lined up relating to it on the show... I can't let it out now.
    But like I had said earlier I have some surprises for everyone – well, this is the first one of the lot.

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about the matches and he was telling me about his superstition. For e.g. If he is watching a match where India is winning he wont change his position. He won't even get up to go to the loo!!

Do you all also have such superstitions when your favourite teams play?

Let me know…

And one request for all the wives, sisters and daughters let your husbands, brothers and fathers rule the remote for the coming months – but only after KBC is over. That's the agreement you can set up – they let you watch KBC and you give them the telly after that to watch the World Cup!

Lots of love…

SRK

March 14th, 2007, Wednesday

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

Thank u Brita for sharing! He seems so excited for India cricket team. I hope they will win :D
    i would want to see the matches but here we have neither that uff. Btw Jai Hind! :D

4. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

i wish i could see it too....would make me feel closer to him (sigh) :)

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

aww lol thats so sweet.... but no one but me controls the remote, esp if anything with srk is on :p