1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking News: SRK detained for questioning at US airport

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by sheruka, Aug 14, 2009.

1. shanti22

shanti22 Shahrukh is my life.

Re: Breaking News: SRK detained for questioning at US airport::eek:

This sentence almost break my heart.
    I am soooooooo mad about this situation that I even dont't have words to describe this! :mmph::mmph::mmph:
    My love and thoughts are with Shahrukh! :heart:

2. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Same here too!:)

3. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

Oh Pri, I tried to watch the video on rediff but it kept on cutting out and then I read the comments underneath.

How can people be so sick? How can they be filled with such venom towards our Shah Rukh? I swear for the life of me, I do not understand the world we live in sometimes. Thank goodness I can come here to the planet and be surrounded by people who love SR and see him for who he really is.

:amen: Shanti. This is all we can do right now.

4. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

5. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Don't worry. I'm uploading the video on YouTube. I'll post the link once it's done.

6. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

in 20 odd minutes.. there will be a half-hour special on this incident on cnn ibn. the link i posted works in IE.

7. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

SRK talked about that before in Temptation 2004, he said he was delayed 14 hours because of his surname, but come on he visited USA hundreds of times, how can they suspect him. SRK will show them in MNIK.

8. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Ok, now I understand after watching the rediff video, he came from London and then he was detained. So it's not while traveling to Chicago...the news people mixed it up.

Rediff is filled with SRK haters, they should go to hell just like the officer!

9. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: Re: Breaking News: SRK detained for questioning at US airport::eek:

Thank you Priyanka but please can you explain what do you mean with "in 20 odd minutes" I'm not really sure what odd means sorry for my terrrible English.:(

10. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

actually this is unfair to any one, muslims are not terrorists. It's unfair for shahrukh as it's unfair for any muslim or any human , but I'm happy that the whole world will know about it becasue we all love shahrukh.

11. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Shah Rukh's detention: Fans burn Obama's effigy in Varanasi

Published by: Amit Tiwari
    Published: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 at 17:59 ISTF Prev Next L

Varanasi: Fans of Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan today burnt effigy of US President Barack Obama.

The people of ancient holly city were protesting against the frisking of Shah Rukh Khan at Newark Airport in USA.

The actor has long list of fan followings and his detention was major set back to them.

It seems that the protest against USA will be intensified soon as the news of his detention spreads further.

The Government of India has also launched its complaint against US embassy in India.

http://www.samaylive.com/news/shah-rukhs-detention-fans-burn-obamas-effigy-in-varanasi/647443.html

12. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

Re: AW: Re: Breaking News: SRK detained for questioning at US airport::eek:

i just meant in almost 20 mins.. well now it sould be in 10 mins. :)

13. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

This news has been published in Malaysia, South Africa, Australia, USA, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh...

14. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

AW: Breaking News: SRK detained for questioning at US airport::eek:

I can`t imagine that there are not many people ( also from the airport security stuff ) who know Shahrukh Khan and noticed that scene and have tried to tell this officer that he make actually a "little" misstake.
    And which terrorist goes with bodyguards and saying that he is an indian megastar ? I guess this officer gets some problems now.
    And the american government should think about some things generally...

15. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

karan was saying tht.. he jsut felt really bad for shah bc he was alone.. and he is so awkward sometimes.. even when he goes to a mall or smth.. so he must have been really shaken up by this and it must have been really awkward for him.

even shah was saying.. tht his bags didn't come.. which sort of made matters worse.. he said it was a "pathetic day" :(

16. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

That's really sad, this year has been quite bad for Shahrukh...and there are idiots who are saying that Shahrukh is expert in making headlines! What a bunch of losers and some are even saying things against Islam!!! BADDD!!!

17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

18. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: Re: AW: Re: Breaking News: SRK detained for questioning at US airport::eek:

Oh thank you so much Priyanka :hug:

To Rediff.com i have watch the video but i don#t have read the coments because if i had read them it would give a bloodbath on rediff.com and i would do it.:mad2: when i have read at last there coments i have cried and i was so angry no never again.

19. abhi83

abhi83 Don

20. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:Cry::Cry:
    "i was alone and i was feeling awkward" :hurt::hurt: