1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Billu Barber DVD

Discussion in 'Billu' started by rahulsn011, Mar 15, 2009.

1. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Chris, here is what I have discovered with my Billu Barber copy: It will only play on one of my DVD players, one that plays "all regions." It will not play on my Sony DVD player. The same is true for my Om Shanti Om DVD. I don't know why this is, because all the other DVDs I have purchased will play on my Sony DVD player. May be this is the problem. They do state that some DVDs will not play on all players. Maybe you can contact them and get an answer.

2. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

Mary Ann, I appreciate the advice but I have 2 dvd players, one Sony, all region and a crappy one, all region. BB WON'T play on either of them. :frusty: And let's not even talk about the hassle of swapping dvd players over. :rant:

I will get in touch with Eros and see what they come up with. I can watch the first half, the conclusion, the extras but NO MARJAANI! :mad2:

Thanks for your help mate. :hug::kiss:

BTW, Katja, I will let you know if I finally get a copy that works and maybe you can get yours replaced also. :)
    (And another BTW. Where is your RNBDJ review? I keep on searching for it. I'm dying to know what you thought. :typing: :D)

3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I know!!! I have to do it every time I watch OSO... I think I have watched it couple of times less then I would have otherwise, because if I'm trying to decide between two films, I will watch the one where I don't have to go through that hassle...

Thanks... :hug: And sorry, I don't know why I haven't written the review yet... I'll try to do it in these days... I have already seen the film five times, I guess that should be enough to write it... :lol:

4. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

I've written to Eros today but I probably won't hear back from them until the weekend is over.

And yes Katja, 5 TIMES is more than enough viewing for you to write one little review. :D I have a hint it will be a good one based on your new siggie which I drool over everytime one of your posts pops up! :faint:

I'll be right here waiting patiently! :ballchain: :biggrin1: