1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Billu Barber Contest - Winners Announced!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Feb 6, 2009.

1. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    WE WANT THE PICS :target:
    AND THE ONE WHO GOT THE SUIT PLZZZZ PIC OF U WEARING IT :p

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I don't think there is any reason to be worried yet, this is the busiest time of the year for the post office I think in all European countries... Also I think from America the packages and letters are sent to one place in Europe where they are distributed to different countries (it's weird but letters don't travel the most direct way when sent on international mail) and in Europe that stuff takes for ever. Even I have sent packages from Finland to Peru that reach faster than package to Sweden (our neighbouring country). So I would wait at least a week before worrying about others CDs. Because mine was sent later, I will start worrying only after two weeks...

3. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: Re: Winners Announced! Billu Barber Contest !

Yes - I`m looking forward to the pics from the lucky winners [​IMG] - can`t wait :D

4. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

I think you have wait friends. I haven't got received yet. But when i have it you get pic.

5. SRKluvver

SRKluvver Shabana

i hope everything works out and all the lucky winners get their prizes soon, inshAllah! :)

6. Pompula

I just got mine!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It says "with love Shah Rukh" :heart::heart:

I will have to try to share it another day, because I'm just about to leave for new year's celebraions, but what a perfect ending for the year! :D There is only the one problem, that because it's written with a dark pen on the quite dark background of the cover, I really don't know if it's possible to scan it so that it shows, but I will see what I can do...

OMG! This was a really wonderful surprise! :whoo: :whoo:

7. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Winners Announced! Billu Barber Contest !

aaaawww.... i'm soooooo happy for you Katja :hug::kiss: so this year ends indeed fantastic for you :D:thumb:

8. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Katja am happy for u :hug:
    u can take a pic with a came no need for scan :D

9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG!!!!!:scared::scared::scared::eek::eek::eek: With love!!!!:faint::faint: That's so beautiful yaar...he's actually sent you his love. :heart: Now you can always carry his love with you.:heart: He is so beautiful.:heart::heart::heart:

Soo happy for you Katja!!:hug::kiss: And for all the winners!!:hug::kiss: Look forward to seeing everyone's pictures!!:)

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you katja for letting us know. I'm happy for you :)

11. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: Winners Announced! Billu Barber Contest !

That`s great, Katja :thumb: - I`m so happy for you :hug: - can`t wait for the pic :D

12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh boy:D the anticipation is killing me... i hope nothing went wrong

13. Pompula

I have put the picture of my cd on the autograph thread... :nod:

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

if you guys don't get them by end of this week I will start really worrying.
    specially srk's suit.. I have not heard anything yet about it. luckily I have it registered to get signature or comes back to me... we'll see..

15. yamylka

yamylka Amo a Srk

Hello Wafa
    the cd still don't come (arrive) here at my house Mexico
    but i think is because the holidays and is probably the postal service is some slow here in mexico for the holidays when is international send
    :p tilita say me that I to be patient
    well I hope all to be fine and arrive soon :)
    thanks for everything dear Wafa
    and i hope you understand my menssage because my english is not good :p
    Arys-yamylka:thumb:

16. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Where is the suit going? Wafa, don't worry, it will arrive, postal services are slow because of the holiday time that passed.

17. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

My cd has arrived!!!!! :madgrin: :madgrin: :madgrin:
    Thanks you so much Wafa!
    and Shah Rukh... words fail me! :faint:

18. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

:( my Cd isn't there...hope it will come soon... :pray2:

19. Luani

Luani SRKajol fan

I saw Marishah's cd the other day, it was beautiful and has the words "with Love, Shahrukh" on it. I was like :love: :love: :faint: :faint:

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

peru to Merysky. I hope she got it. I need to trace it but I keep forgetting.