1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Billu Barber Contest - Winners Announced!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I know what you mean... My first thought was also thinking how many other Katja's there are here, and when I couldn't think of anyone, only then I allowed myself to, well, react... :D

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Thank you! Can't wait for it to arrive... Sorry it took me so long to send my address, thankfully Ela had mentioned that I was away... :hug:

3. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Congratulations to the winners! :thumb:

4. Srk_Dil

Srk_Dil Dil_Srk

Didi .. thank you very much, really it is the best gift that I have received in all my life, even I do not believe it ... it seems that it she was dreaming.
    Thank you very much Didi and to each of the members of planet that make possible this beautiful family.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Rosa Marisabel Saenz Andagua (Lima-Peru)

5. Marishah

Marishah Te amo Shahrukh Khan

Thank You sooooooooo much to God..to Wafa Didi , my Shahrukh and all the people that made possible came true this dream..It's a wonderful christmas gift..this night I will be listening Billu cd ..is fantastic..Merry Christmas and God bless you..

Maria Luz Huayhua (Lima-Perú)

6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

didn't receive mine yet hope it will be here soon :love:

7. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

I got mine today! Thank you very much it's amazing! I need to find a plaque or something so it can be hung on my wall!

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

anyone else received their CD ? Dea? Chris?

9. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Doesn't it feel great to receive one of the best gifts in life? Reading the posts recently remind me of the time when I received my autographed Rab Ne CD, I was really just so happy! I didn't want to even enter the contest because I bought a CD before...it was really a huge surprise of my life!!

10. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i'm starting to worry :(

11. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Dea, don't worry, it will arrive, it does take a little time for mail to go to Romania from USA and it's holiday season, mail is a bit slower than usual. Don't worry, ok? :)

12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Not yet Wafa, but everything has been closed for some days with Christmas and there has been trouble with mail deliveries due to a strike, so I'm not worried. I'll keep you 'posted'! Haha!

13. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

thanks Rumana for reassuring me :hug: indeed, my uncles from Ohio sent me a t-square weeks ago and it still didn't arrive :lol: sure takes a while for long distance mailing :D

14. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

oh, tell me about it. I had sent a postcard 8 days back just 55 miles away from me and it should have arrived within a day or two and guess what? It arrived yesterday only! I had one letter to Ukraine take 128 days but I'm sure your CD will arrive much faster than my horrific travel times. :hug:

15. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

can't wait for pictures of all ur prizes guys!! :D:D

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I'm a bit worried though. some cd's arrived Peru so quick, why in Europe is too slow :eek: thanks for the reassurance chris and Dea, I'm anxious

17. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

hopefully all the CDs make it to there respected recepients :D

18. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

how do you upload pictures of us with the cd's?? and where should we upload them at? start another link or keep it here? help!!! muah..

19. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

20. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

hmmm thank you.. i will do that.. soon as i get my camera working.. i dropped it.. ufff.. :(