1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Beyond all Expectations (watch it 5 times)

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by srk-nihal, Jan 10, 2008.

1. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

I think it’s time to write my feedback about my Om Shanti Om moment, I know I’m a little bit late but that was cause of some busyness.

Let me start with the fact that watching Om Shanti Om on the big screen was the best christmas and birthday celebration I have ever got and not only that but a lifetime experience. Genuinely speaking, Om Shanti Om is an excellent, decent, wonderful, powerful, superb, an unprecedented movie, amazingly fishing. One of its kind and purely magical, I loved the movie very much.

Om Shanti Om is a real challenge for which Iam giving a big thumbs up to shahrukh and Farah, the story is very memorable and remarkable, estimable and considerable, it is very entertaining, very emotional. I kept my eyes on the promos and trailers of the movie waiting impatiently for it’s release and It really didn’t fell short at all from my high expectations which were raised by the grand publicity about the movie at all. Om Shanti Om is fun and entertaining, I was sure this movie is going to be something different and amazing. I just involved at every scene, I was going completely silent watching the movie to find myself suddenly laughing loudly and other times crying inly. The first half has a lot of good drama and some of the funniest moments, I couldn’t help myself. The second half absolutely rocking. It is a very well made movie, very thoughtful and inspiring. I enjoyed every moment of the movie, it is worth watching several times.

Om Shanti Om is wonderfully directed, Farah has done her job so perfectly, she herself won a great challenge as she has chosen this kind of script and this impressible kind of subject which is reincarnation, on top of that bringing back the life of the 70s and its stars so bravely and confidently which is something new and different. She has made an intelligent and remarkable film.

Om Shanti Om has the super-finest music ever..I really love the music, I love the songs to death: I can’t get enough of them each time I watch or listen to them!

Dard-e-Disco,
    OMG..that song set the screen on fire and caused a major hysteria between people and an unnatural billow of heat within me..I was like Hai rabbaaaaaaaa!!! I have been immensly impressed by Shahrukh’s looks in Dard-e-Disco as the item boy!

Dhoom Tana,
    was great..especially the whole badminton dancing..that was really funny and a pleasure to watch.

Deewangi Deewangi,
    I just love every minute of this song..kind of major entertainement, really very catchy.

Ajab Si,
    Shahrukh looked really very cute..I love this song it is very dreamy..they played a small part of it but still it looked very cute.

Jag Soona Soona Lage and Main Agar Kahoon,
    I love them alot too..both touched me deeply in heart..took me very high above all things to feel the supreme and most sublime kind of feelings and most elevated and noble emotions. Some tears drop of my eyes while watching them.

Dastaan,
    This one was amazing, its my favourite..its a telling of the whole story in a very effective and attractive way..Shahrukh looked super duper hot..his acting, his movements and looks goes hand in hand with the lyrics and the mood of the song..he just made you feel it.. he is the BEST.

King Khan has proved again that he is the King of the Indian Cinema, awesome as usual..he is the main reason of the success of Om Shanti Om, he is the king of the world, he delivered hilarious sweet moments in the film, he was incredibly smart and handsome as always. I seriously don’t have the sufficient words to describe him in the movie. His dialogue delivery was excellent as usual, simply smashing , Shahrukh deserves all the credit possible.

He is definitely the one and the only complete actor in the industry. Afterall its his acting that keeps me gripped!! Really great performance that proves his versatility and maturity as an actor, he will be always the king of Indian Cinema, nobody in this universe can beat him. Shahrukh is as promising as ever.

Deepika has proved herself in that movie, absoluely stunning, very natural and very well grounded, great dancing sequences..she is a fabulous dancer I must say. And I loved her outfit in the movie..looked really very peachy..I loved her most as Sandy, She was Farah’s best choice.

Arjun, Shreyas and Kirron kher were fantastic fantastic..they have done a laudable job in the film.

I don’t know which scene to choose as my favourite as they all my favourites, they are all very special to me..but I would like to spot the light on the Bhaagoo and udi baba scenes..they are hilarious and not to forget the whole Filmfare scene, it is absolutely wonderful. Everybody had a very good and spontaneous laugh watching this movie and it really makes me proud to be a die hard fan of no other than Shahrukh Khan.

Before I finish I want to say that I loved the ending of the film..Farah’s unique style to bring on the credit titles is magnificient and never before offer and Mrs Khan looked very gorgeous, it was such an immense pleasure to see her on screen. Big Thanx to farah.

It was an amazing experience watching Om Shanti Om, Hats off to you KING KHAN and to the whole cast of the movie.

OMG!!! How much did I like it!! It is not a typical bollywood Masala movie, it is far more than only that, it brings everything new..everything special and everything magical.

After watching the movie I could see big excitement on people’s faces, some were going humming the songs and the others were discussing shahrukh's six packs.

2. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Thanks, Nihal. It is never too late to comment. It was fun to read your thoughts. It has been a few weeks now since i have seen the film but you helped me to recall some of those great moments on film! I can't wait for the DVD so that I can enjoy it all over again.

He is King of the World:D

3. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Oh, Nihal!!

What a beautiful review you gave us! I could feel your excitement in every word.
    The words you chose, the way you wrote your review... Everything indicates how much you had fun watching Om Shanti Om. I'm happy that you had the opportunity to have this once in a lifetime experience. I'm so happy for you, Sweety!!

And I can't help envying you for having had the luck to watch such a great movie as Om Shanti 5 times... :p
    I watched it once, a few days after it released. And I'm dying to buy the DVD and watch the film as many times as I wish at home :D

You're so right, Sweety; Shahrukh is undoubtly the King, and being his fans is our pride :)

Thank you for your beautiful review, Nihal Jaanu :kiss::kiss:

4. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Thank you so much MaryAnn for leaving such a loving comment :)

You are right, SRK is the king of the world for sure and OSO is a great movie full of magic that brings so many wonderful moments :) and I'm glad I did help in recalling them for you :D

It was my best moment..I really enjoyed it..the DVD is the most awaited now..so let's celebrate the moment, let's watch OSO again :thumb:

5. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Thank you so much, dear, for your review! :thumb:

Reading your post, I wish I could finally watch this movie on big screen! :(

6. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Kavi sweetheart thank you so much for your lovely words :hug: you made me blush :eek::D

You are right dear..it's a lifetime experience..the most cherished to my heart..I had a great time watching OSO and I'm so happy you can feel my excitement :)

Yes I had the luck to watch it 5 times..I couldn't get enough of it..it was the best christmas week ever :heart: I'm sure as soon as you get the DVD you will beat me to it ;):D

I totally agree with you sweetie, being his fans is our pride :nod:

7. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Yesim jaanu you are most than welcome btw InshAllah you will be able to watch it as much as you can when you get the DVD and on screen very soon :pray2:

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for your review nihal i still need to catch up with the film im yet to say it i cant get it yet lol but i agree with you 100% om shanti om by what it looks is a masterpeice and the songs are really really good aswell

9. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

great review nihal :D
    so now u have seen the movie....brilliant right? a movie u'll never forget

Shahrukh is D KING OF D WORLD :thumb: :p

10. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

You are welcome bro!! :) the DVD is about to be released and I'm sure you will find the movie beyond all your expectations bec it is still much better than what you can imagine ;)

11. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Thank you Mazlina jaan :D

Yep dear..I have seen it and what can I say..it is very impressive, very strong and grand movie :heart:

Just as you've said, never to forget :nod:

Absolutely!!!!!!!:thumb: I love Om Shanti Om :kiss:

12. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

finally nihal you got time for us!:thumb:

lovely review dear:thumb:

13. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Thank you so much dear Pakiza..I'm so glad to hear from you :)btw it was just cuz of studies :D