1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Between covers - Shah Rukh Can new

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Can' started by Bridget, Aug 1, 2008.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

this is a good idea

i havent even read still reading khan yet, i dont know where to get it
    i sure am missing out alot!

2. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh's biography Still Reading Khan’s sequel set to be launched
    October 10 2008

[​IMG]
    ImageMumbai, Oct 10, 2008: Mushtaq Sheikh is all set to launch the sequel of Shah Rukh Khan’s ( SRK ) biography Still Reading Khan. The Indian superstar’s biography, was more of a coffee table book that was far beyond the buying capacity of a general reader.

The book gives an in-depth account of the family background of India’s most successful film actor and an insight into his life and his upbringing.

Many people don’t know much about Shah Rukh Khan’s past or about his family back ground. Mushtaq Sheikh who is also a good friend of the Khan has done a remarkable job in writing the actor’s biography.

Sheikh’s book reveals a candid star talking unreservedly on his art and acting. Shahrukh Khan had stepped into the film world as an outsider, a young man bereaved from the loss of his parents, seeking solace, work and passion in an alien world. Today, this outsider is the most familiar member in every fan`s household.

This book is therefore also the tale of a journey that led from a suburban housing colony in New Delhi into the homes, hearts and minds of innumerable fans all over the world, a journey that transcended boundaries of nations, and the artificial barriers of culture. The book is the story of a survivor, a winner, a never-ending story of success.

If Sheikh is to be believed the sequel will be very reasonable priced, around Rs 400 compared to the earlier version that was priced Rs 3000.

http://www.khabrein.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17509&Itemid=70

3. Astri

Astri New Member

Though the book's price is reasonable, but the shipping cost is still unbelievable.:p