Banners disappeared (FIXED)

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by cmreeves, Mar 25, 2013.

1. bhuwan

bhuwan Administrator Staff Member

Is it working now?

2. bhuwan

I made a bunch of changes - if anyone has issues, please let me know.

3. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Does anyone else's heart emoticon appear as the cheerleader?:heart::lol:

4. bhuwan

I was hoping no-one would notice LOL. I need a new heart icon... 'll dig one up later.

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Yep! :lol:

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks for all your hard work Bhuwan. :D

7. Kalee

Hahahaaaaaa!!!:pound: Dude, an SRK forum filled with women and you thought no one would use the heart emoticon?:lol::p The other day I wrote something emotional about him and felt so stupid when I saw: I love him so deeply, with all my heart.:heart::rofl:

And yesterday was even worse in PM: Thank you so much for your kind words, it truly means a lot.:heart: Seemed like I was cheering myself on!:lol:

TessaRose says thanks.
  8. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

i dont have any problem ... thanks admin :)

9. bhuwan

heart is back :D

10. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

:heart: Yay! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Thank you :)

11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Thanks so much....when you have such a lovely large Planet we are bound to have problems some times...but they are always taken care of pronto.....thanks again!

Lorraine says thanks.
  12. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

Yay! It's working like a boss. :D Oh, look! the :heart: has a new face now. :p Thanks very much, bhuwan.

13. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

One problem I am seeing is on my iPhone. The signature pictures don't show. I also noticed that now on the site people's signature picture shows on every post they make instead of just once on a page as it used to be. I wondered if this was causing slowness with posting replies. Even now sometimes when I try to post a reply it is very slow but then when I check later my reply is posted. If I got frustrated and tried to post it more than once then duplicate posts would show up.
    But it is nice to know that Bhuwan is working to make this site better. I love it here and if it gets even better that is very cool.:)

14. Janine

Janine Active Member

I dont have any problems. Thank you Bhuwan and Wafa

15. Kalee

Regarding the " Sorry about the recent issues on the site" message, I think Bhuwan tailored it to every member regarding all the issues with PMs, etc, so every member sees this message at the top of the page with their name.:)

Debbie says thanks.
  16. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

No problems for me from today:)everything is working fine so far

17. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

hi everyone, i don't know if it's called banner too (as i think that banner means the top of the page) but i'm talking about the slideshow of Shah Rukh's photos from movies (Don, Ra One, JTHJ....), it used to be on the homepage below the recent contains of forums (just at the middle of the page).... now it has desapeared, actually some days ago and i tought it was problems with my connexion but as i read the message, it's general problems
    anyway, the problem isn't resolved yet for me, this is my homepage:
    Sans titre.png
    i don't know if it's like that for everyone... i am on mozilla firefox (sometimes, bugs differs from IE and Mozilla)
    not sure that you understand what i said! sorry...

Lorraine says thanks.
  18. bhuwan

Fixed - Signature's are being shown only once per page now.

Debbie says thanks.
  19. bhuwan

For now we've removed those.

mira_khan says thanks.
  20. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

PM is chaka-chak fine for me now. :lol: Thanks Bhuwan. :)