1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Banner for Lida - make your choice

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by tixa, Jun 8, 2006.

1. semaay

semaay Senior Member

:eek: I thought my name has been already on the list (that's what you said in a previous post). But, hey, no problem! Hopefully another time :) !

2. josh

josh Member

Hey Wafa!
    That´s no problem.That you and the others like it makes me happy. :clap2:
    In the meantime I have made a few more but I don´t know really where I should post them.They are all different. :eek:
    Oh I read your instructions for posting in the right Thread but this made me more :confused: . :D

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

we haven't forgotten about your autographs, but lida hasn't seen srk yet and he has been jumping around from one country to another :p please be patient.

Lida will be using 2 or 3 of the banners in each of her saturday shows.
    the TV site has changed now when you click on http://www.pamtv.us/ click on Live TV to see her show.

4. tixa

tixa New Member

I can imagine, that it is difficult to catch ShahRukh! :lol: We will be patient! :hug:

5. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

yes we will be patient. look forward and hoping, that he will a little bit of time to sign them. thanks

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

..that's what I wanted to say! :thumb: :thumb: :nod: :nod: :)

7. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks Wafa for the info!
    We all can assume how difficult that is to catch him! :D
    Thanks again for the info of the site change... I was wondering last saturday that I couldn't find the right channel... I hope that I can see her show tomorrow... now it works for me too! :thumb:

8. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

... but it doesn't work for me...

I have to find a plug-in and I don't know how...
    This things never work on my PC... :mad:

The old adress worked...

Ok, but I will try it till tomorrow.... :)

9. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

I hold my fingers crossed for you Brita! :thumb:

I really hope that isn't a "mayfly" for me too! :rolleyes:

10. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Thanks so much Wafa Didi :kiss: for keeping us informed and thanks for the new link... it works for me... :thumb:
    I hope I won't forget again to watch the show... :doh:... :eek:

We know that you and Lida haven't forgotten about the autographs :) and we perfectly understand that it's not all that to easy to catch up with Shah Rukh Jaan... he's always such a busy bee, especially now with all the new and upcoming releases... ;)

We promise to wait patiently. :D

11. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

sorry forget the time!! can someone tell me????

12. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

the show was amazing. have seen it. but i switched on to late. i was online from seven o clock in the evening and may be its to lade. havend seen , that she used a banner. may be when the show started. but i like the show very much. it is a good mix of all. lots of love to lida. it was great.

13. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Thank you so much Lida for your message and for everything you have done for us this is really so nice of you we love you and our Wafa loads
    I really hope I could make a banner specially for you but Iam not that good yet in doing beautiful banners but really Iam so happy for all my friends here who do such great banners for you and SRK they are amazing and you really very charming :heart: I just love your fantastic show