1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Banner for Lida - make your choice

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by tixa, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

those are gorgeous nicole and khushi. thank you so much for the extra bonus:D

make sure, those who made banners, to email me your favorit pic or wallie that you want autographed. it doesnt have to be one of lida/srk, any pic or wallie.

email to wafa@planetsrk.com

2. tixa

tixa New Member

Thank you for your effort and your hard work, wafa. I sended you my walli! Please, could Brita join this? It was her idea to do something for Lida. And even when she cant do wallis, she has a good heart that belongs totaly to SRK and the planet! She deserves it! :heart:

3. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

That's awesome... thanks so much Didi :kiss:
    ... I'll mail you my banner later that day... I'm currently busy working on some "sirf Shah Rukh" ones !!! :p
    But, it's so difficult to make up my mind... I'm being too chosy...LOL.:eek:

And, yes, I agree with Tina, could Brita, please, get an autograph as well... she's always been so supportive... and it was her idea in the beginning... she definitely deserves one !!! :thumb:

4. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

i am with tina, please let her have an autogram too

5. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Wafa, I did only one banner until now and that was for Lida only to show her my gratitude for everything she is doing for us. But later, if I do wallies or other things, of course I would be very happy to have an autograph of SRK on it. Thanks again to you and Lida for being such jewels to us :hug:

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

sema you name has been on the list alreaydy.
    whether you done one banner or 10, you will get an autograph.

7. semaay

semaay Senior Member

You are very nice! Thank you! Can I even chose a wallie or picture that I did not do myself for being signed?

8. tixa

tixa New Member

But ask the owner for permission, this would just be fair! :heart: And then i think, this could be no problem, but the last word has wafa!:cool:

9. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Thanks for your reply :)

That goes without saying, of course! But as you said, I will wait for the last word of Wafa!

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes for your autographs, send any pic/wallie of your choice.

11. semaay

semaay Senior Member

I sent you yesterday a wallie I did myself (to wafa@planetsrk.com)
    Thanks!

12. josh

josh Member

Thank´s tixa and SRK2006lover.

The last days I was sitting on my PC and try to realize my ideas.But it doesn´t work. :mmph: :mmph: :mmph: :mmph: :mmph: :mmph: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
    I get very angry and have throw my mouse a lot of times into the corner.
    I´m glad that she isn´t broken. :D

13. josh

josh Member

14. Lachchi

Lachchi Well-Known Member

Wow Josh......it`s great :thumb: :thumb:

15. tixa

tixa New Member

Hey Beatrix, as i said, only who trys can make something good! Well done, sweety, go on! :hug:

16. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

i love it beatrix, good you win your fight with yourself.

17. josh

josh Member

Thanx for your nice words. :hug: I´m a little bit proud of myself that I don´t give up.And now I can make some more. :D

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you sema and beatrix the wallies are beautiful.
    but I can't promise autographs for you, the list of names needed for autographs was already sent to red chillies long time ago. :eek:

19. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Hey Beatrix... I just saw your wallie... you can do it! :thumb: :dance:
    It looks very good!
    Keep it on! I want to see more from you in the future! :)

20. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Wow, Trixe you've made it... well done Sweety :thumb: ... I'm proud of you. :hug:

Keep it up, it's all a matter of practice !!! ;)