~* ~ Banner Contest ~*~

Discussion in 'Contests & Competitions' started by Rajshri, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Rajshri

Rajshri Administrative Duties Staff Member

Hello Everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! [​IMG]

Our forum looks GORGOUS... I know I know I know... [​IMG] hahahah [​IMG] BUT!!! We need some new banners everybody! [​IMG] I'm absolutly IN LOVE with the banners we have right now, but Shah Rukh has got some new hot and awesome pictures in which his warm brown eyes can charm our screens while browsing through our Planet [​IMG]. And since all of you represent our home, you all know best which gorgeous pictures to choose. [​IMG]

So start overworking with your Photo Shop or Paint Shop and show the more than 5000 Shah Rukh Fans at PlanetSRK how Shah Rukh can inspire your artistic talents! [​IMG]

Here are the rules for the sizes of the banners:
    Size: Width:1300 ; Height:201 Pixels (Like the banners you see at the top of the page [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The banners (of course) need to have Shah Rukh in them. You can pick any picture of him. From photoshoots, real life pictures or movie stills.

Format: the following formats are accepted: JPG, GIF, PNG, or PSD(preferably)
    If you take this example (it's the right half of a banner):
    [​IMG]

It's better not to have any pictures on the right side of Shah Rukh because they might get cut...

The banners can be animated, but please keep the file size as low as possible by removing any unneccesary frames/making adjustments.

Submisson: Post your beautiful creations in this thread. Unike the previous contest, you can post more than one banner :thumb:
    And of course the PRIZESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Your own personal message will be placed in our next edition of I-Khan and your banner will set the forum on fire [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Who will be the lucky winner is also in the hands of all of you Shahrukhies! YOU decide which banner you want to see on top of the forum. We'll open a poll in which you can vote for your favorite. This poll will be opened after the deadline which is 3 weeks from now March 2nd when all the banners are posted. The poll will stay on for 14 days When there's a tie, the Admins and Moderators will decide on who made the winning banner.

So come on everybody!!! [​IMG] It's Showtimeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

i'd like to participate. :D where can i sign up?

4. deewani

deewani BOARDBEAST

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I know it...i love this forum!:cool:
    Let´s start the contest...:scared: :thumb:

5. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

That's cool... I will participate too! :p

6. deewani

deewani BOARDBEAST

Okay..thats a try...:rolleyes:
    Is that so okay? Or must the right site...hm...must be free? :)
    Sorry...my english...

[​IMG]

7. elimeten

whoa! that's awesome Melly.

8. Rajshri

Just post your banner in this topic :thumb:

9. Rajshri

JESUS CHRIST! I LOVE that one!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: I don't really know how it's put in the forum, but I think Shah Rukh's picture on the right side will get cut...:eek: I'll ask Bhuwan oki :thumb: It's an AWESOME AWESOME AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWESOME banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: It's better to upload the banners in our gallery though, you'll never know when ImageShack decides to remove links ;) http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/gallery/

10. elimeten

ok :D

11. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

great job, Melly :thumb: I will be working on some soon.... this is exciting - thanks, Wafa, for letting us do this :D

12. elimeten

here's mine...so blah:
    [​IMG]

13. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

good luck evryone!!

good start ladies:thumb:

14. deewani

deewani BOARDBEAST

Great Ima...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

[​IMG]

The pic is upload in our PA...

15. elimeten

my second banner:
    [​IMG]

I've uploaded my banners in the PA.
    ETA: i've edited my second banner to put text in the middle just in case.

Melly, your second is so.... HOT

16. deewani

deewani BOARDBEAST

Your last with the stubbles is so cool...i love it Ima. :thumb: :thumb: :faint:

Your Idea with DON is great...i have try it too...:D

[​IMG]

I think thats the last from me...:p

17. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Melly, this one is g... :D .... Great!!!! :eek: :heart: :heart: :heart:

18. Rajshri

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! OMG!!!! I LOVE ALL these banners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

upppsss.... I'll see.... The competition will be hard.. ;) :D

I see a lot of very good.... mhmmm... not only good... but very outstanding works from you!!! :thumb:
    And we are just at the beginning... ;)

So... let's make us the greatest Banners of the world... naaaahh...at the PLANET!!! :peace:

20. deewani

deewani BOARDBEAST

Right Meghna...:thumb:
    Okay...here is the really last from me...:crazy:

[​IMG]

21. Rajshri

ASOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: