1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad boy? No, mamma's boy!...Farah talks about Salman & SRK (Red Chillies TV show)

Discussion in 'Tere Mere Beech Mein' started by Bridget, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Bad boy? No, mamma's boy!
    Prithwish Ganguly
    Friday, June 5, 2009 23:59 IST
    Daily News & Analysis

Mumbai: Contrary to reports stating that Salman Khan backed out of Farah Khan's chat show Tere Mere Beech Main after he got to know that Shah Rukh Khan's company Red Chillies is the line producer for the show, DNA has learnt that Sallubhai is still the star on Farah's chat show. She disclosed to us that the hot-headed Khan will also come along with his mother Salma in the show's episode which has the theme 'Mamma's Boy'.

A source close to the development says, "The tension between SRK and Salman hasn't made Farah's relationship with either of them go sour. She is great friends with both of them. Every party knows that individual problems cannot force anyone to sever ties with anyone. Farah interacts with them at an individual level, and Salman is still a guest on the chat show."

Reveals Farah, "I know Salman for ages now and he's a very close friend...The dates are being worked out with him and he has told me that he will come along with his mother. He's totally a mamma's boy and I know he loves eating her haath ka khana. So, it will be a fun episode."

Will Farah try and sort out the tension between Salman and SRK on her show since it was her marriage which had resolved the earlier rift between the two actors? "I will not try to sort out anything. They are grown up men who can take their own decisions. My show is not a masala or *****y show. The only thing I have to tell them is that I cannot get married again so that they can have the platform to sort out their differences."

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1262362

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

she doesnt need to be the peace maker
    its was salmons mistake and he sould have the grace to admit it but he doesnt, simple as

3. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

so true Shublee
    I bet if she really had to choose she will choose SRK anyday.:p
    I mean that shouldn't be difficult for her:D
    she hangs on SRK a LOTTTTTTTTT more than even seeing her with that:crazy:

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

its a retarded question to ask her if she will do anything to create peace between them. she is totally right, theyre grown men (well at least srk is) and if srk is at peace with the way things are, then all the best for him...salman can go get a life.

5. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Yea, it's Salman's fault. He never admits his mistakes and will never do. But if Farah can sort things out between the two, why not? I'm really tired of Sallu. He's obviously a stone-hearted and hot-headed person as claimed. :D
    Hahah, yea, you can't get married again Farah. :lol:

6. Mannat

Mannat SHAHRUKH's wifey ;)

Agree with you all...!! It certainly was Salman's mistake... and he has to apologize :rant: ..!! I hated the way he reacted at Amrita Arora's wedding... :tsk: ..! He shouldn't have done.. what he did there!

And Am looking forward for her show... "TERE MERE BEECH MEIN" :pop2:

-------------------------------------------------------------
    :lol:

7. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Tell me how it was okay.. :D
    The Sallu's episode.
    But I'm dying to watch Shah Rukh's episode.
    Is there? :confused2:

8. Mannat

Mannat SHAHRUKH's wifey ;)

Yaara.. I don't think it's ON yet...!! I haven't seen it either...!! But looking forward to! :D..! Seems like... they'll telecast it shortly..! Probably after her show "ENTERTAINMENT KE LIYE KUCH BHI KAREGA" gets over...!! :rolleyes:

9. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

I see.. never knew of that. Sorry.
    But what I mean, I'm dying to watch Shah Rukh's episode when it's aired.

10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

I thik they're still in the process of making it :laugh:
    but yeah i want to see it when its aired
    i think i'll have to watch on youtube because it takes ages for things to come out in London
    the NDTV channel is so plain and boring full of repeats

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

salman has a "issue" with srk not farah..why does the media think that the BW people are so immature :rolleyes:

12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ufffu!! :doh:
    just get over this story and move on people!!

13. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

I'm postng this as a reply to combine threads...it involves the same people and a TV show

Dosti ka
    dum
    SRK's closest buddy, Farah to appear on Sallus show

By: Upala KBR

June 23 2009
    Mid-Day

Farah Khan — Shah Rukh Khan's closest friend — will soon be seen on his arch enemy Salman Khan's show 10 Ka Dum alongwith her Om Shanti Om leading lady Deepika Padukone.

Farah has always drawn a very clear line between her friends and her work. She doesn't let one aspect affect the other.

Don't think Sallu knows
    After choreographing a song on Sallu's home production Main Aur Mrs Khanna, on Monday, she shot for an episode of 10 Ka Dum. Farah confirms, "Yes, I am appearing on DKD. The channel people asked me as I am already judging their show, Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega. I was earlier supposed to go with Sajid Khan or my husband Shirish (Kunder) and Deepika was to come with Saif to promote Love Aaj Kal but that didn't work out, so we are going together. I don't think Salman knows I'm coming on the show. He'll know when I go there."

Farah is appearing on the show for a cause, "I hope to win a certain amount of money. I am a member of the board of trustees of the NGO Sneha. They work for the education of slum children, empowerment of women living in slums, teach them about health, making them self-reliant in the process, through various self-employment techniques."

Fund-raiser
    She adds, "I learnt about it from a school friend. Sneha is being run by a doctor who gave up her job in Sion Hospital to work for the women and children. If I win Rs 10 to 50 lakh, it will be great as they need to survive. I'm in charge of fund-raising and creating awareness for the NGO."

All seems to be well between Deepika and Farah now. Last year, she was upset with Deepika for not keeping in touch after OSO. Says Farah, "Deepika's a sweet girl and we have been bonding a lot over the last year. In fact, Ranbir and Deepika have come to my home a number of times." All's well that ends well.

http://www.mid-day.com/epaper/index.htm

14. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

seems like that show only have celebrities every week:rolleyes:
    seems like the only way to keep the show going and people tune in to watch it

15. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

yep.. as long as people watch and listen to this celeb BS then it will continue to exist...but i think farah's show will be different

16. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

Is this show only for celebrities??????????

17. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

^ i don't think so but i guess so far its been celebs farah's friends are all celebs so..