1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to work

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by Rajshri, Mar 8, 2009.

1. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

Oh yes! 19 march. Cant wait.

2. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

sorry but i never miss that sling and i want as soon as possible it remove and SRK as same as ever i don't like and think he is in pain .Once again i am sorry and i no u r not saying it in any bad intentions but still i don't like him one hand in the sling i love him as OPEN BOTH HIS ARMS AS SRK signature style .

3. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

believe or not its only the media we can have news from Shahrukh..nobody will inform us personally isnt it..so I hope this news are correct and Srk will be well enough to go back to work ..I cant wait for My Name is Khan...

4. beba

beba King is my life

There is an excerpt of Karan's interview where he mentions MNIK. He again says nothing about work with Shah Rukh, only with Kajol. He says about some following weeks.
    I think this 19 March is too soon to be true. We have to wait and see :)

How is My Name Is Khan shaping up?

It's a joint production with Red Chilies. We are about 20 per cent through. I will be shooting Kajol's portion in the coming weeks. It's a very complex film and my most personal work ever. These are busy times…tough times. We all went crazy in 2007 and fell flat on our faces in 2008. Now this year we should go back to 2006. I think recession is good. A lot of new talent will come to the forefront and some really good work will happen. Forget the artificial boom. Time to get real and move forward.

source: ibnlive.in.com

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thats great news :thumb: :nod:

hope he feels up for it and hope he gets real better very soon :hug:

6. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

SRK to resume work soon
    12 Mar 2009, 0000 hrs IST, SUBHASH K JHA

Restless and raring to go,” is how a friend visiting Shah Rukh Khan described the actor, who has been confined to his home for over a month owing Karan Johar with Shah Rukh Khan More Pics
    to his intricate shoulder surgery.

But SRK, who has been utilising the said time to be with his children, read scripts and catch up on his other reading, is all set to resume shooting from March 19, with friend Karan Johar’s My Name Is Khan.

Though no one is talking about SRK’s return plans as yet, it’s reliably learnt that SRK will begin with dramatic scenes as he cannot do strenuous scenes or fight sequences for a while. Since Karan’s is the only film Shah Rukh has on the floors, he will be shooting at his own pace and rhythm, without the risk of having to do anything that could strain his shoulder. Later, during the year, Shah Rukh will be starting Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2 with Priyanka Chopra, who incidentally is one of SRK’s costars to have kept a constant tab on the star’s health progress.

While refusing to talk about Shah Rukh’s return to shooting, Karan says, “All I’ll say is SRK’s health is of utmost importance. Films will come and go. He needs to be well.”
    Karan says My Name Is Khan is the most important Johar-Khan collaborative vehicle. SRK is a very active part of My Name Is Khan in terms of its making and marketing, apart from keeping tabs on the finances of the project.

Laughs Karan, “I tend to go a bit crazy with money. SRK is an active producer. It’s an important film for both me and SRK. Again, it’s an emotional bonding. This was a film I wanted to make with and for SRK. I want it to be an endeavour that should take both of us forward together.”

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Bollywood/SRK_to_resume_work_soon/articleshow/4244276.cms

7. beba

beba King is my life

SRK soon to start his work again

March 21, 2009 3:12:44 PM IST
    Sampurn, Bollywood Trade News Network

Shah Rukh Khan has always been on his toes but this time the actor had to rest for two months because of his shoulder surgery which happened recently. It is being learnt that the actor is slowly recovering from the pain and will be back to the shoot for Karan Johar's MY NAME IS KHAN which he had to leave in half-way.

SRK's close source held that, ''He would start shooting for MY NAME IS KHAN very soon, either by next week or by the end of the month.''

It has been a while since Shahrukh Khan has been nursing his shoulder and he was at home spending time with his children, reading scripts et al. His last public appearance was at the Filmfare awards, 2009 at the Yash Raj Studios.

The date of his resuming shooting is not yet fixed but KJo will be very happy to see his close friend back to work and also it will be good for all Kolkata Knight Rider's fans as the King Khan will be seen cheering for his team during IPL.

The actor was injured while shooting an action sequence for DULHA MIL GAYA. We hope to see SRK back at work with good health.

source: glamsham.com

8. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

well since the ipl is going to be outside india now.. wheres the time to be shooting? and his sling is still on!!!

9. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

As soon as his health allows it, I certainly hope he puts his FILMS before IPL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!