1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to work

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by Rajshri, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Back to work

Shah Rukh Khan will resume shooting dramatic scenes for Karan Johar’s My Name Is Khan from March 19

[​IMG]

By Subhash K Jha
    Posted On Monday, March 09, 2009 at 02:10:53 AM

Restless and raring to go,” is how a friend visiting Shah Rukh Khan described the actor, who has been confined to his home for over a month owing to his intricate shoulder surgery.

But SRK, who has been utilising the said time to be with his children, read scripts and catch up on his other reading, is all set to resume shooting from March 19, with friend Karan Johar’s My Name Is Khan.

Though no one is talking about SRK’s return plans as yet, it’s reliably learnt that SRK will begin with dramatic scenes as he cannot do strenuous scenes or fight sequences for a while.

Since Karan’s is the only film Shah Rukh has on the floors, he will be shooting at his own pace and rhythm, without the risk of having to do anything that could strain his shoulder.

Later, during the year, Shah Rukh will be starting Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2 with Priyanka Chopra, who incidentally is one of SRK’s co-stars to have kept a constant tab on the star’s health progress.

While refusing to talk about Shah Rukh’s return to shooting, Karan says, “All I’ll say is SRK’s health is of utmost importance. Films will come and go. He needs to be well.”

Karan says My Name Is Khan is the most important Johar-Khan collaborative vehicle. SRK is a very active part of My Name Is Khan in terms of its making and marketing, apart from keeping tabs on the finances of the project.
    Laughs Karan, “I tend to go a bit crazy with money.

SRK is an active producer. It’s an important film for both me and SRK. Again, it’s an emotional bonding. This was a film I wanted to make with and for SRK. I want it to be an endeavour that should take both of us forward together.”

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/200903092009030902105367986703cf1/Back-to-work

2. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

exactly..:rockon:..can';t wait till ShahRukh's completely fit and healthy again.:hug::hug:.....inshahAllah..:pray2::pray2:...

thankss Rajshri..:thumb::D..

3. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks Rajshri...

SRK will take a long time to get well perhaps - but even starting to shoot now will mean that he will take off his sling, right?! :( I don't know how good an idea that'll be!

Anyway, I know he can take care of himself (and of course Yaseen is there :)) and definitely it's Karan who is in the Director's seat... But still accidents keep happening everywhere! :(:(:(I just hope and pray that things go ahead smoothly and nicely for him... :hug::love::)

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

exactly.. nothing else matters :heart:

Jaya ji partner, im sure Yaseen will make sure ShahRukh is safe and sound :rockon::love:

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Sounds reliable... :rolleyes:

Karan is sooooooo sweet. :heart:

6. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

Hihihi, our Shah can't be without his work. He must do anything and so they use his injury for the film.
    And yes, Karanji is really sweet.

7. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

I really hope this article is yet another example of false reporting from the MM. Didn't SR say he had to keep his arm in a sling for 8 weeks? How can he go back to work, even dramatic scenes, so soon?

Please don't get me wrong. I'm dying to see MNIK. :) But I want SR to be properly rested. The thought of him damaging the muscle yet again is too awful to bear. :(

Besides he needs time to read/watch all our BB entries. :D

8. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Not all in this article is true.
    The start of Don 2, both Farhan and Shah Rukh said that the shooting will start April 2010 and not later this year.

9. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

I think sling is for 3 weeks only.:confused2:

whatever, if he is starting slowly with in 4 weeks, means he had a speedy recovery.

God listened to our prayers:pray:
    God bless him forever.

hope they start it giving priority to Doctor's advices:kiss:

10. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

march 19th??? tht's barely 10 days away!!! i don't think this is right at all.. shahrukh says tht his shoulder still hurts like crazy so shooting i think is out of the question. i thought he had said nothing before may/june.
    MM... :nono: come on.. this is just really stupid!!

11. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

We all hope it isn't right. But we must wait what happen as next. Either it's true or not. Let's see what will happen.

12. starstuff

Shereen, you might be right BUT I clearly remember the phrase 8 WEEKS before he could begin using the shoulder, not 4 or 5.

Ah, I'll go back and search the shoulder thread. BUt March 19, way too soon. :(

13. kingkhan don

kingkhan don Active Member

I havent ever seen a friend like karan johar and I think i will never ever see,,, last time i was reading an artical talking about king khan when saddenly he said SRK is not my friend any more i rely wanted to cry,, then he said i respect him and love him like my father when ever he appears i have to stand up wat a damn friend,, and now he is saying this movie for SRK to extend his kingdom..to prove that he is the king for ever f u karan .. i lik u man bcoz u r OUR king's best friend... and for u king i always pray for you as i do for my parents god bless u and ur sweet and happy family god keep u always there for them....

14. starstuff

I found the info. It was in SR's BMW interview. :doh:

And now for the big question. Do I trust the MM or SR? :decision:

DUH! :D

SHAH RUKH ALL THE WAY! :whoo:

15. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

haha!! :lol:
    hmmm... who to trust.... i have noooo idea!! :rolleyes:
    :kiss::hug:

16. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

offcourse ShahRukh Khan yaar!!..:rockon:... :D...and one thing is for sure..even if it means (Godforbid) that Karan has to postpone his film for indefinite period he wouldnt hesitate to do so, for SRK's health sake..:D..so i'm not too worried about this..:)..Karan will definitely make a decision about resuming the shoot after he knows SRK's completely fit to do so..:D...

17. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

omg he looks sooooooooo hot!!! :flame: im going to miss that sling once its taken off!!!! :faint:

18. melan

melan New Member

so if karan refuses to talk about SRK's return to shooting how did jha know they will resume shooting on march 19th, and been specific about it :D

19. reemal

reemal New Member

lol good question, first he's specific about the date srk is returning to shoot, then he says karan refuses to talk about it. :der: but it might be true that he will be back soon to shoot the scenes that don't require physical activities.

20. tete

tete New Member

LOL:D media tricks... but Jha is usually credible despite that many dislike him