1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

back from chak de

Discussion in 'Members reviews' started by srkandrea, Aug 12, 2007.

1. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

i am also back and all i can say i love this movie. its a real sports movie and well made. i like such kind of sportsmovie. for me it was a must to watch. i like the kind of how the sport is presenteted and that women are more than wifes and housmades. that their sports is important as the men sports.
    in every second i fever with the girls when they have the chance to make a goal. and i clap my hand when they have done. some times the little misunderstandings in the movie are so funny, when the girls get together or in the match when the trainer from the other teams says....who is diddi.
    i love it. also i love shahrukh in this rhole. like how he made a team from this girls from different states, like to see them playing for only one state: india.
    but wont tell more. for me its a good movie. so good that after the premiere i go to a normal cinema again and watch it once more.
    and girls i am in heaven since that day and i think i never will come back. i meet shahrukh at the red carpet there and have the chance to talk a few words with him. he was really sweet, it was a dream that comes true for me

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Wow!!!:eek::eek: That's so beautiful Andrea!!:heart: I'm so happy your dream came true.:hug:

Thanks for the review.:)

3. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Woww didi.. I'm so happy for you :D A moment you will never forget... thanks for the review

4. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

thanks cadu and kalee, yes it was a very important moment for me, that i never will forget. but girls.......i thought it would be better after meeting him but it isnt so. want to see him again and agan........

5. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

ah, Andrea, you've discovered the SRK curse - one meeting is never enough. but what a sweet curse!!

i'm so glad you met him, hon. Chak De will truly be a special film for you, then.
    :)

6. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

lucky u!! wht did u say or ask him?

7. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Lol, my thoughts exactly!:p I don't know anyone who has ever met him and thought, "Okay, I've met him and I'm satisfied..." it's always, "Please God just one more time, please just one more time.":pray: That's Shah Rukh for you.:heart:

8. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

i asked for an autograph for my daughter. i dont know if you remember the sweet sleeping pic from an older ad. she loves it. he looked at the picture and then at me and said...but i am sleeping there...and i ..yes but my daughter loves this picture so much. then he signed and signed one pic for me. after that i have the chance to give him a small gift. he looked astonished streight into my eyes and asked...for me? and i say yes, then he grinned put the gift in his pocked and shake my hands and say thank you. only very view words but with the look in my eyes it made me feel like heaven.

9. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Ahhhh!!! :eek::eek:.... You lucky!!! :hug: :thumb:

:Cry: :) :hug:.... that's sooo cute!!!! :heart:

10. SRKeshini

SRKeshini Active Member

oh wow andrea what a lovely meeting it must have been.
    Im soooo glad that your dream came true :)
    and it is good to hear tht the movie has pleased you so much :)

11. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

Awwwwhhh so sweet... I have tears in my eyes. I'm so happy for you :D It were maybe only a few words but it's a moment you will never forget. I hope you will see him once again and can chat longer with him.

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yep. once you are under his spell, you will need more and more of him :p. glad you have met him Andrea, that's another one touched by the angel in person.

13. Flowergirl

Flowergirl Ullu-Club-Member

Wow, Andrea!
    I´m so happy for you!!!! I think trip was all worth it, hai na? ;)
    And I´m so happy that you got the chance to meet him and to talk to him in person.
    And I can perfectly imagine his reaction. It must have been heavenly.
    Lucky you! :hug:

14. avggomez

avggomez New Member

wow!!!!!!!!!!! andrea this is so great. what a moment. tow atch a great movie and also to meet the great hero of the movie. sooooo happy for you. may you see him again and again!!!!

oh thanx for thr reveiw BTW!

15. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

hey you lucky girl.atleast u had the chance 2 say a few words 2 him.but i wasnt even that lucky 2 go proper close 2 him wen he came here 2 london 4 asian lifestyle show........but i can understand your feeling cz since 7th july 2007 i am also in dreams n keep remembring those moments wen he was infront of me:heart:

16. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

awwwwww andrea dear you are so luckyy!!! iam so so happy for youu:)
    i want to see him toooooooo:rolleyes:..

17. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

WOW!!! Andrea...Iam speechless!!!!! what can I say...you are damn lucky :faint2: Iam so happy for you dear and for your daughter to have her favourite pic signed :) btw thanks for the review :thumb: Chak De India premiere was a memorable experience :)

18. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

ya i also agree really happy for you im sure you enjoyed it and it was a very memorable one