'Baazigar 2 in 2016 with Shah Rukh Khan'

Discussion in 'Baazigar' started by phul, May 19, 2013.

1. phul SRK my heart my soul

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Anke :)
    'Baazigar 2 in 2016 with Shah Rukh Khan'

By IndiaTimes | May 19, 2013, 7:36 pm IST - Posted 44 mins ago Bollywood wow

Mumbai: Producer Ratan Jain currently has no plans for Baazigar sequel, but says he may do it after couple of years, but not without Shah Rukh Khan.

[​IMG]

"Yes, I am contemplating with the idea of the sequel to Baazigar, but not right now. I am busy with my other projects. May be three to four years down the line, I will make a sequel to Baazigar," Jain, whose brother Ganesh Jain had produced the crime thriller, told IANS.

"However, I will not make the sequel without Shah Rukh. So let's see how things fall in place. It's too early to comment on anything at this point of time," he added.

Baazigar, the 1993 blockbuster, was Shah Rukh's first blockbuster. Directed by Abbas-Mustan, the film introduced Shah Rukh and Kajol's pair on the screen as well as introduced Shilpa Shetty in filmdom.

Meanwhile, Jain is set to roll out the sequel to Dhadkan with a fresh star cast. The 2000 hit love triangle had Suniel Shetty, Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty.

"The film is in its scripting stage. It will be a fresh film and not a continuation. We won't repeat the same star cast. It will have a new star cast," said Jain.

IANS
    http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/baazigar-2-in-2016-with-shah-rukh-khan-78519.html
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Imaging "Don" character playing a grown up Baazigar!!
    phul says thanks.
  4. gauri_fairy mahzabin_fairykhan

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I like the idea of Baazigar sequel! Love seeing a certain someone in a negative role :rolleyes2:
    MaryAnnK and phul thank this.
  5. phul SRK my heart my soul

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Not only You dear gauri_fary :whistle:
    gauri_fairy says thanks.
  6. semsem008 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Sarah
    but he died in Baazigar!!!!
  7. mira_khan Khan addicted!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    mira
    may be Kajol was pregnant ^p
    Baree, semsem008 and phul thank this.
  8. phul SRK my heart my soul

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Hm Mr Jain siad not without Shah Rukh. In the last Pic we saw how Ajay laied lifless in his Mothers Arms maybe a Ambulance came and they could reanimate him and Ajay was in Coma or in Jail and then came free or woke up :noidea: if they make it then i hope they will find something plausible.
    semsem008 and rubyroo thank this.
  9. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  10. rubyroo Art student

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    But he was SO dead with his eyes wide open...
  11. Debbie Stand By Him

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Debbie
    Plausible? It's Bollywood.....no need for that.
    rubyroo says thanks.
  12. rubyroo Art student

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Too true!
    MaryAnnK and Debbie thank this.
  13. Mara Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Mara
    If they can bring Spock back from the dead in an earlier Star Trek movie and now James Kirk dying in “Star Trek Into Darkness” and coming back to life, I’m sure a good script writer can come up with something. I’d love to see SRK, Kajol, and Ajay Devgan in a love triangle movie (like “Gatsby”) where Devgan loses Kajol to SRK. KJo can even direct.
    MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  14. gauri_fairy mahzabin_fairykhan

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Haha this thread is turning into a funny one :p Well well I'll be witty and say G.One can do anything he wants, so it's okay if Ajay/Vicky passed away in Baazigar, we can still have sequel with him. :rolleyes: No questions asked :tape:
    rubyroo and Mara thank this.
  15. sistlashyamu Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    aditya sistla
    its mentioned not a sequel!! :) it will be just a new thriller movie of SRK
  16. sistlashyamu Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    aditya sistla
    i hope its not titled Baazigar 2!!i prefer the title to remain Baazigar!because if its not a sequel with a continuation then whats the meaning in naming it with 2 in front of the prequels title..it does not make sense!so i would like this new Baazigar to have sequels at least 1!!like Don2!!and yeh kaali kaali ankhein song should be remixed in this!! :D
  17. sistlashyamu Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    aditya sistla
    Baazigar sequel not without SRK, says producer Ratan Jain

Producer Ratan Jain currently has no plans for Baazigar sequel, but says he may do it after couple of years, but not without Shah Rukh Khan.

"Yes, I am contemplating with the idea of the sequel to Baazigar, but not right now. I am busy with my other projects. May be three to four years down the line, I will make a sequel to Baazigar," said Jain, whose brother Ganesh Jain had produced the crime thriller.

"However, I will not make the sequel without Shah Rukh. So let's see how things fall in place. It's too early to comment on anything at this point of time," he added.

Baazigar, the 1993 blockbuster, was Shah Rukh's first blockbuster. Directed by Abbas-Mustan, the film introduced Shah Rukh and Kajol's pair on the screen as well as introduced Shilpa Shetty in filmdom.
    Meanwhile, Jain is set to roll out the sequel to Dhadkan with a fresh star cast. The 2000 hit love triangle had Suniel Shetty, Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty.

"The film is in its scripting stage. It will be a fresh film and not a continuation. We won't repeat the same star cast. It will have a new star cast," said Jain.

source-http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ut-srk-says-producer-ratan-jain/1/272060.html
  18. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Houseful 2 wasn't a sequel to Houseful. Same actors, different characters - go figure. :noidea: :lol:
  19. raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    This news just made my day!!!!!!! Wow, I'd love to see him in Baazigar once again!!!!!!! :love: :love:
  20. mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I realy don't like the idea to make one of my fav movies for srk make it they will going to ruin it
  21. sistlashyamu Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    aditya sistla
    yeah i know it!:rolleyes: and thats what i was saying up there...whats the meaning of naming it part 2 when its not a continuation !!i thought people would understand :blah: thats why i dint give an example other wise i would have stated about housefull 2 there!:attention::p