Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Wafa, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

This is a Shah Rukh Khan Forum, please use only Shah Rukh Khan pictures in your Avatars and Signatures. No hollywood or other Hindi Cinema stars.

Also, Please Limit the size of your signatures. you can use pics, text or pic/text combination as long as the signature does not occupy more than 500x500 pixels.

Thank you for your cooperations.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Wafa

In addition to the top, some members are having difficulty loading the pages due to many animated signatures are being used. Please limit your animated sigs to one animation only to make it easier for the others. animations even though look as small as the avatars, they are large files to load.

4. Wafa

I noticed changes in Avatars and Signatures lately which include images of other celebs or even personal images.

Nothing personal or against other celebs, but this is a Shah Rukh Khan forum and we want to keep the theme of only SRK. Please do not upload images of any other personalities in your avatars or sigs.

We hope you take note of this and edit your avatars and sigs soon. Admins might delete them if they are not change.

5. Wafa

Since we have many new members joined us lately, please familiarize yourselves with the forum policies and guidelines. Our policies apply to EVERYONE here. it is just fair.

Members will be notified only ONCE to change/upload their avatars and signatures using ONLY SRK pictures. You will be given 48 hours to do so. If members do not respond to our request, admins/moderators will be changing their avatars using their choice of SRK pics, and deleting their unqualified signatures, if any.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.