*** Attention Members ***

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by Wafa, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

Posts made in the Game & Trivia section WILL NOT count in your total posts as of today/now.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. lovearagorn

lovearagorn Ullu-Club-Member

oops :D that made 90% of my posts :D

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

well i think it's only fair
    i have the feeling some members like having a big posts number and they just post here in order to do that :nono: that's silly

5. lovearagorn

???? Why should anybody want to have big post numbers????
    If u mean my last comment than that was a joke :D :D :D Plssss be kind n explain why? I m a teenager, I need everything to be explained to me :D Na really, all jokes apart, why do u think somebody would do this? This is a web full of ppl who want to be together n share their love n admiration for SRK. It s not some kind of work here, in which ppl need to work for a higher position,na? Ppl go here to have fun, na? It s called Games right here :D So why should somebody feel the need to have more posts than somebody else? There aren t any worse n better positions here, we re all friends n fans of SRK, if u feel u have the need to share some thoughts, opinions, articles etc with others, u do it. So what s the difference between sharing one n thousand thoughts? I didn t notice that members who have more posts are preferred, ,it s just a sign that they felt like sharing their thought more often than those, who have less posts. So why should anybody try to have more?
    I m sorry for my little weak English, n assure u that no offence meant, I just really don t understand... so pls Deaji, Wafaji, or anyone else who reads this thread n want to answer, I beg u to do so. I m very sorry if I misunderstood something.

6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

yaar first of all stop it with Deaji ok? we're friends here as u said :hug:
    now to clarify what i meant.
    i really don't think this is the case in our forum but i once was a manager in a vBulletin forum which i had to manage becuz of a friend who asked me to do it while he was gone. ppl there were like more than obviously struggling to have higher posts number than the rest :ohwell: i mean they used to reply to post with "yes", "no", "i agree" i dunno really silly stuff like these in which they didn't really say anything but it just increased their posts number...they even picked on me cuz i had lower posts number than they did and why was i a manager... :doh: it was so stupid
    again, i really don't think this is the case in our planet but there are some games like "name a country/place" or "name a singer" which really aren't very entertaining but ppl post there very regular... oh well i'm not going to say it's wrong or anything, i posted there too sometimes maybe i was bored or smth but yea it shouldn't increase their posts number cuz u can tell in our forum whether someone contributes more by that number, and if it's mostly made out of games like these then it's not really contributing:D
    i meant no offense to anyone! pls don't get me wrong :pray:

7. lovearagorn

thanks a lot Dea :) (that s exactly the short kind of answer u re talking about,na :D )
    I think I understand it better now, you re probably right, it s a wise thing to stop counting these blabberings as regular posts(but I ll still love them yaar :D)
    I ll probably try to post some more sensible posts from now :) Naa I will definitely NOT :D

8. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

Nice decision! Better add some good content to the forum and increase your posts rather than increasing them with just games.

9. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Nice decision Wafa di though my post also increased due to Games forums as there was a time when I only used to post here :redface:

10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i dont mind becoz im mostly active in the srk sections :D

11. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

It's funny but it's has been ages I haven't come to this section of the forum. But is fair.

12. klouvios

klouvios New Member

I agree :)

13. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

i like this decision
    i think it doesn't matter to collect big number of posts
    What matters that we get more fun & friendly here :grouphug: