1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

at the shoot

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by neetu*srk, Nov 10, 2006.

1. SRKarolinka

SRKarolinka New Member

Hi guys
    I've just been catching up on all that's been happening with filming Chak De! India from other peoples perspectives. I also had the priviledge of meeting The King at a shoot I did with one other extra.

I got to spend a couple of minutes in His Highness's presence as I got autographs. This very hand that I'm typing with (right hand) shoock his:) :) :) I'm NEVER going to wash it:D and I'm not kidding either :D

2. srkbest

srkbest New Member

you are very lucky karolina ....please share your experience....would love to hear what you said to him and he said to you......i would never wash my hand either probably.....lol...

3. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

wow wow i wish i was in your place.i wentr to the shoot like 4 times and not once did i get a handshake. ur such a lucky girl. please post ur experience as soon as possible. waiting for ur story neetu

4. SRKarolinka

SRKarolinka New Member

My sister, with whom I shared the experience (not the experience of meeting SRK:heart: , that part was actually with an extra I'd just met earlier and been paired up with for a scene) is posting the entire filming, Chak De etc experience on another forum (not in English).
    As the story has been written (and I think she did a pretty good job to say the least, considering at some points we weren't getting home from shoots til 5am and posting straight away) I'll get her postings and translate them into English if you guys want??????
    It will take a bit of time, as she goes into every detail because fans of srk:heart: on her forum wanted EVERY SINGLE bit of information possible. I suppose hearing other peoples stories makes you feel like your living them too-which is what it's all about- getting closer to a god like him. In time, only if people want, I'll try to put pics up- they were not done with a digital camera though and unfortunately were not done actually with srk:heart:( but some are of him, and others with the director etc. If I'm boring you let me know. I feel I've written too much already:confused: .

5. srkbest

srkbest New Member

you don't even have to ask......we would love to hear your experience...and see the pics....thank you for taking so much time and effort...we would really appreciate it

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Hi karolinka and welcome to the planet.
    please share with us your experience we love to read from you.
    and if you have any pics, send'm over we'll upload them for you.

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you and we'll be patient till you post the story in English :)
    and thanks for sharing the pics in advance. if you don't know how to upload in our album, email them to me wafa.barakat@gmail.com and I will upload them for you.
    you can write as much as you want, no limits here ;)

8. clochette

clochette New Member

Oh yes, yes, Karolinka, we will drink every word you write about the shooting (even if it is a translation of your sister's posting) and let it melt on our tongue (lol). No, serious, it would be really nice to read your experiences!!!

9. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

welcome to the forum : Karolinka

10. agacia

agacia Bollywood Dreamer

Hi:D

I'm SRKarolinka's sis:D and a new member of the Planet:D We had the most wonderful 3 dates with SRK on the set of Chuk De! India:D

It was a dream come true to be so very close to him, to hear him speak, to watch his gestures, smiles, his cat like walk, to see him lost in thought and to see him work. He is such a professional, a true gentleman- perfect manners. I loved the smell of his aftershave-no idea which brand though. But most of all...SRK is so much better looking in real life:heart:

11. goldenrusty

goldenrusty New Member

welcome agacia:) ,

no way to look better than on his pictures;) , so in real life he's :whoo:

thank you so muh for your information:thumb:

12. srkbest

srkbest New Member

welcome to the forum agata.....
    thanks to you and your sister for sharing your info on srk.....can't wait to read more about your experiences...

13. clochette

clochette New Member

Agata, thank you for sharing your enthusiasm! I would like to know more about your adventure (details) if it is possible.

14. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Same here, you lucky girls!!! :D :nod: :D :D

15. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

:welcome: Karolinka and Agata!

I can't wait to read your experiences...

16. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Hello and welcome Karolinka and Agata :D

Can't wait to hear your experiences and see your pictures :thumb:

Agata, I just loved the way you described Shahrukh :eek:

Karolinka, I don't blame you for not washing your hand again either :p

You lucky, lucky girls :roll:

17. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

wow u must reveal more, waiting 4 more experience

18. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

hey sydney guys
    do any of u have any gossip to announce or pics, i want to see how the shooting is goin along there.

19. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Hi Karolinka & Agata!:) ...I can feel your excitement from here!!:D ...to be in the presence of Shahrukh is an overwhelming experiece indeed...& you are fortunate to be able to see him work too :heart: ...Take your time to absorb everything all in:D ...& hope to hear about your whole experience soon;)

20. agacia

agacia Bollywood Dreamer

As my sis SRKarolinka has mentioned, I have written down the whole experience of being on the set with SRK (3 days in total). However I need a bit of time to translate it to English (over 10 pages long). I promise to share it with you once I complete the translation:D