1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

at the shoot

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by neetu*srk, Nov 10, 2006.

1. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

hey people yesterday at the shoot was awsome. they were shooting the game india vs england. srk was there for the whole shoot, well when i got there he was. at the end of the shoot biju or whatever his name was came to us and said srk was in a good mode and was happy to come and meet us :)
    this was at like 7pm and then u wont belive he started playing soccer and his really good lol
    after like playing soccer and getting like soaking wet from the random sprinklers he came to sign autographs its was great. :thumb:

neetu

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Wow!! Thanks a lot for sharing Neetu!! OMG yaar, tell us mooore!!:)

3. srkbest

srkbest New Member

thanks ...sounds amazing

4. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

ill post more when i go next saturday
    and if u look at my avater thts the autograph he signed :)

5. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

WOW Neetu thanks for sharing with us the shooting infos :) we will wait for more for next saturday ;) BTW your autograph is really great you are very lucky :thumb:

6. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing Neetu.
    U must be so happy to get opportunity to meet The Baadshah ;)

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you neetu, good luck on saturday inshaAllah you will get another and better chance to meet him and take pic with him.

8. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

wow lucky u neetu!! can twait to hear more!

9. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

sounds pretty awesome!

10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Hi Neetu,
    I was there too yesterday. Wasn't it bizarre when they played soccer under the sprinklers? I was so worried they'd all get too wet and leave.
    Shaaaahrukh Shaaaahrukh Shaaaahrukh Shaaaahrukh

11. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

i know it was werd with him playing under the sprinklers but he was really good
    it was really annoying though when biju (the informer guy) kept on saying he will come he will come and in the end we had to move.

12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Yeah, but it was worth it. Were you one of the ones literally running around the fence in case we missed him (like I was?)

13. semaay

semaay Senior Member

thanks neetu for sharing your experiences with us! i hope next time you get to take a picture with him.

14. clochette

clochette New Member

That's ShahRukh, playing soccer under the sprinklers - he loves getting wet! How was it to see him acting? And during the soccer game, was he like a team leader? Do you know if the game was his idea? And did he came to you or did you went to him?

15. Tanjusik

Tanjusik New Member

Thank you for sharing! It's so amazing to wacth shooting!

16. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

nuttu you are so lucky

i can do anything to have this chance
    thanks alot and the next time don't forget to have pic's pllzzzzzzzz

17. neetu*srk

neetu*srk New Member

chris i was the one the people who waited on the other side hoping he would come, even after everyone went to his side, then in the end we walked to where he was and i got a spot in the front. :)
    srk was not doin really anything in this shoot excpt for banging bottles togther when the team won and he only said like one line i think it was "well done".
    hey guys under is a pic of srk giving autographs ill send more when i get them off my camera

18. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

19. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Well done, lucky girl. Wasn't it a great experience?!

20. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Tks Neeyati, but we'd like to know more...what did he look like, all wet from the sprinklers ??