1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

~Asoka - Captures movie~

Discussion in 'Asoka' started by ALREADY_STOR, Nov 19, 2006.

1. ALREADY_STOR

ALREADY_STOR New Member

Great captures movie.I want share with you because we love the King ,whaever he named ,Pawan,Raj or Rahul,he will be King Khan forever.

"I believe
    Some felt my looks were not adequate to make it as a romantic hero. One producer of mine still insists that my, -hair is like a bear's. I never felt bad about what they said. Because I believed. I believed that I would finally look my part in my films. I knew that I am no Greek God in the looks department, but I thought I would project an inner beauty on the screen which people would be able to see and understand. Even now I am not a vain person, because I firmly believe that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. My mother thought I was very good looking. I wish that producer could meet up with her and she'd show him who looked like a bear just before she hung him on the clothes line to dry.
    I believe that when you are in love, your partner is the most beautiful person in the world. I believe I can have a love story with my audience. I can love them and love them a lot. Even then, I was sure that they would realize this love and love me back. And once they were in love they would find me nice, whether I was Adonis or not.
    I believed that when my audience would come to see me I was not going to present to them a well-sculpted, well-groomed piece of wax. I would not and I could not. Instead I would hold up a mirror to them and show them how they would look doing what I was doing. I wasn't here to show off my talents and whatever I had in the looks department and ask for admiration and appreciation. I was here to ask for love. I was here to woo them not impress them. I was here to make them realize that I am just one of them, like them, except that my job puts me in different situations and stories. And if I was able to hold up this mirror to everyone I was sure my audience would appreciate me because they would reciprocate their love to one of their own, hair not withstanding."
    ShahRukh Khan Biography

Attached Files:

2. ALREADY_STOR

ALREADY_STOR New Member

"Awards who ignores me are losers."
    (Shah Rukh Khan, August 2004)

"You never win the silver, you only lose the gold."
    (Shah Rukh Khan)

"I'd die if people didn't recognise me. I would not be able to walk on the road if people didn't mob me. That's what I work for."
    (Shah Rukh Khan)

"The dream I chased, took me on a journey. A journey more rewarding then the goals, the achievements. When I look back it's like facing a million mirrors. Each reflection opens a window. A window to the world I've just discovered...... The world I want to share with all of you"
    (Shah Rukh Khan)

"I want to make people intellectually aware of the eastern side of the world - I dance on top of a train."
    (Shah Rukh Khan on CNN)

"Thank you for giving me so much love, that I donĀ“t miss my parents anymore"
    (Shah Rukh Khan, IIFA Awards Amsterdam)

Attached Files:

3. ALREADY_STOR

ALREADY_STOR New Member

"I'd die if people didn't recognise me. I would not be able to walk on the road if people didn't mob me. That's what I work for."
    (Shah Rukh Khan)

Attached Files:

4. ALREADY_STOR

ALREADY_STOR New Member

"You can love me or hate me but...you can t ignore me" ShahRukh Khan

Attached Files:

5. ALREADY_STOR

ALREADY_STOR New Member

Asoka Wallpaper

Attached Files:

6. ALREADY_STOR

ALREADY_STOR New Member