1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

"As much as I'd have loved to see srk...."

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

In an interview with sushmita sen:

what I'm hinting at is an alleged affair between shahrukh and her (the interviewer saying about sush). "are ou crazy? I would love to date srk. but as much as I'd have loved to see srk, we didn't see each other. he is a married man," she denies. but that shouldn't stop her as she has said in the past that she can see a married man. "thankyou very much. I remember what I've said in teh past you won't let me forget" she laughs.

"but not this married one. I quite like Gauri. it's great to look at srk, how he handles his back issues and maintains his energy level. the man has great inernal strength," she says fondly.

2. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Oh God!:lalala:
    Not again....!
    :doh:

Thanks Wafa!

3. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Oki... Because of what she said here, I started to dislike her... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] "As much as I would have loved to see SRK... " Chup! :mad:

4. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

oo relax yaar haha :D i bet we all feel the same too and will say all the wonderful lovely flowery statements about him too LOL

thanx wafa

5. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

I would love to date srk. but as much as I'd have loved to see srk, we didn't see each other....

get in a line woman uve already done a movie...now its nattus turn

6. Rachell

Rachell New Member

LOL!! You nattu's stop! :heh:

7. kanika

kanika New Member

:D :D :D :D

8. srk's_rani

srk's_rani New Member

LOL ! :lol: god how i've missed your comments !!

but hey nattus, who can blaim her (sushmita) ! :p

9. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Thanks Wafa.
    yeah... Shahrukh is a married man. If he's not a married man, he'll be in trouble. coz a lot of girls in all around the world want him..!!

10. Anisa

Anisa New Member

Lia although Shah Rukh Khan is married gals still want him. ThankQ Wafa!

11. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

Yeah Pakiza, well said......loool
    If he would not be married......hre would be another one behind him! looooooool

12. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

sush and srk? are they mad... i mean id love the pair coz i love sush too... but please thats mad....

bye the way who isnt fond of him... :p i guess nothing stops ppl from finding him attractive