1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Aryan and Gauri Khan at the funeral of Subhash dada at the Khar Danda crematorium

Discussion in 'News Reports' started by tasifa, Jul 13, 2015.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Gauri and Aryan at Subhash's funeral.

Mara, Dea and mumbiene thank this.
  2. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Mara, rubyroo and mumbiene thank this.
  3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i actually wanted to post that part from Living with a sueprstar with Subhash but it turns out that all of those videos were taken down probably by TLC due to copyright issues... :(
    Shahrukh's personal trainer also attended.

Mara says thanks.
  4. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Does anyone here have those videos? Subhash was the nicest among SRK's staff. I was so so sad and cried when I got to know, even when watching the video. I am honoured to be able to know such gentleman from those days when he followed Shah to Malaysia. May he rest in peace. :(

Mara and Dea thank this.
  5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i do.i'll see if i can upload it on youtube. i'll post the link here if i manage

Mara says thanks.
  6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

it got restricted immediately after uploading :(

Mara says thanks.
  7. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I'm glad I got to see Gauri and Aryan in the video- he is getting to be more like Shah Rukh all the time. But I also feel sad for them- they both seemed very shy about being filmed.

Mara says thanks.
  8. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Which episode was it? I have all the "Living" burned to DVDs somewhere, but don't have much space left in my Dropbox account if we did a shared folder.
    Found them. Was it 5&6, My Space, or 7&8 Home Team? Will try to play them now.
    Subhash is in #7,(_08A) and a little in #8 (_08B) Home Team. I downloaded the whole series from srkpagali.net. Perhaps the series is still there?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

it is. i tried not to mention the respective site since it's kind of forbidden here (long story) :biggrin1:

Mara says thanks.
  10. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Well, if you don't tell, I won't tell. :gossip: :spy:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Dea says thanks.