1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

another one coming soon

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by kanika, Jan 27, 2006.

1. kanika

kanika New Member

ok guys i m informing you right now. shah rukh is gonna be on seedhi baat, a show on aaj tak news on sunday at 9:30 am CT for a half an hour long interview. The interview would be in hindi. hope u guys catch it

2. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

?? Where can I watch it? In germany also avaible?.......If not, can someone record it somehow?

3. kanika

kanika New Member

i dun know but if u have aajtak then u can watch it anywhere in the world. i'll be recording it but can't upload it. sorry!

4. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks Kanika for the info!

But I doesn't have aajtak. I hope somebody can record this and post this here.
    I don't want to miss this...

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks kani for the news. are you recording on dvd? or pc? please check with bhuwan on how he can help you upload it to him.

6. Marini

Marini New Member

:) Thanx Kani for de info

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

ok we got our geek squad (don) :D ready for action. he is set to record the show for us.

8. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Sweetie, what do you mean by 9.30 am CT. What's that in Indian Standard time, please ??

'Seedhi Baat' if I'm not mistaken is anchored by that nasty old Prabhu Chawla who interviewed SRK last year. (And Shah Rukh told him he would retire after bying out Aaj Tak:D )

9. jessibhatti

jessibhatti Member

ya i seen that awhile ago isnt it old? haha that was funny what srk said i liked the way he answerd it

Jessi ;)

10. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!
    thx alot...now i can relax...thx bhu:thumb: thx kani for informing

11. kanika

kanika New Member

u r welcome. it is 9:00 pm IST. i m glad don is ready to record it. i record it on tape wafa and i really don't know how i can transfer it and then upload it. yes it is the same old prabhu chawla but i never saw the one that came last year. anyone has that one?

12. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

That's fantastic!
    I can't wait to see it.

Thanks Don and Wafa!

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yay thanks didi and don..... cant wait to see it... you guys are the best!

14. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Well, did any one get to seeing it finally ? I watched it the following morning as a repeat show. Prabhu Chawla was much nicer this time around - he must be the only man who can speak even faster than Shah Rukh ! I found it really hard to concentrate on their conversation, since I was so completely distracted by Shah Rukh's dimples flashing in and out. And every time he looked down, - Mashallah - those incredibly long eyelashes would sweep his cheeks sending my head spinning....uffffff !!! :faint: :faint:

15. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

that sounds soooooooo cute and interesting poo :D
    i want to get distracted too LOL hope don will upload it here soon :hail:

16. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Kanika thanks for sharing the info with us! Poonam you got me curious lol :D
    Thanks Bhuwan!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. verynicegirl

verynicegirl New Member

i've already seen this one:)

18. Angel4U

Angel4U New Member

Kanika thanx for info :)
    :eek: Poo :heart: :faint:
    Thanx in advance Bhu :high5:

19. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

thanx kanika for the info and bhuwan i knew we could count on u you're the best.

20. jessibhatti

jessibhatti Member

thanks so much for the info i have aaj tak but what time will that be in Usa

Jessi