1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Anjaam -- the Movie

Discussion in 'Anjaam' started by Meghna04, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Rachel25

Rachel25 New Member

It was a great movie and he done his best performance ever in this movie.Excellent one.

2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

This isn't really one of my favourites, in fact when I first saw it, I hated it. But that's just me, I really don't like revenge stories...

I watched it today for the third time and I found myself appreciating many things about this film by now... There was still too much violence... But I did always think Shahrukh acted well in this film, he makes such a good bad guy :D. I also like Madhuri and especially her dancing. The film is quite good until she is sent to jail, that's when it gets too violent. Also interestingly (considering we are talking about SRK here) the more times I watch the film, the less I feel for Vijay. That just goes to show the brilliance of his acting. There is still something about HIM that makes it impossible for me to completely hate the characters he plays, but here it's as close as it gets. In Darr we can see his obsession mixed with love, but here it's just obsession, a spoilt brat who can't handle being told no...

Average film, with brilliant acting IMO...

3. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

... I felt so sorry for him and I can't really hate him... :eek:
    A very tragic story... he's great as a bad guy... ;) :D