1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

...and the long Chak de Promo...

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by SolasMorat, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Re: ...and the long Chak de...

Hey Poonam! I personally liked the trailer because I felt like it had a very different feel to it...not really Bollywood. I loved the end of the trailer where the girls introduce him as Chak One. (I know some people didn't like that but I personally did). In the trailer he starts off with Chak Two so it made you wonder till the end who's One...you know what I mean. It was long, but that's just because he is introducing all the girls. Maybe people found it boring because the focus was not on him? There weren't many people in the theater the day I went so nobody really reacted, except for me lol.

Yeah, I agree in the poster he looks serious and sad...maybe because of the circumstances his character goes through in the movie...I dunno.

2. Mazz

Mazz New Member

Thanks for the German link, I was able to watch that, (I wouldn't have been able to watch Youtube even it had still been on there because my employers block it).

Mm, interesting trailer, like Shilpz said, not the traditional Bollywood feel to it. Wouldn't say it really grabs you and makes you want to go and see the film (other than to drool over SRK of course :) ). I'm not a sport fan, so the lack of information about the film itself would probably put me off wanting to see it if there were not other over-riding reasons :D

Hey ho, looking forward to it anyway - I love it when SRK starts appearing everywhere, and at least with a yashraj film I know I stand a chance of it being at a cinema somewhere reasonably near me so I don't have to wait for the DVD.

Have a great day everyone :thumb:

3. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thx alot solas!!

damn lucky girls...wish we were in the team

4. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Poonam, your comments made me thoughtful. I loved the teaser of CDI a lot and now i have watched the music video. i mean apart from SRK looking very hot as usual, i agree that yash raj has to do a better marketing. it looks like a total different movie which can really work and as some said it here, not the typical hindi movie! i know that we love srk very much and even if we think or wish that his name is enough to make a movie a hit at the box office, unfortunately reality is different. i pray so much for this movie to be a great success, for SRK and the girls!

5. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

Re: AW: ...and the long Chak de...

thanks alot solas for the link..I find it a bit long but its because I want to see more of srk and less of the girls..

6. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Solas, you're great! Thanks a lot :hug:

7. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

the JBJ crowd that i saw the trailer with didn't have too great of a reaction. the most obvious reaction was the two women in front of me: they went goo-goo at seeing SRK, but then the girls' team started getting introduced and the women starting groaning over that. the crowd overall was quiet, even the kids.

personally, i liked the aspect of the girls looking real (unglamourous) and representative of all parts of India. and i laughed at the 'lick a buffalo's ass' part, but other than catching the vapors over how hot SRK looked, the trailer overall didn't impress me that much. it was mainly the northeastern Indian girls, the girl who faced gender inequality, and the one that's apparently married whose 'introductions' piqued my interest. i think it was intended to appeal to a certain audience - or more like it, Yashraj felt like they needed to market an "SRK film" with some kind of song (especially after the popularity of the KBC song).

my husband flat out thought it sucked, and he's really looking forward to this movie!! :(

it just doesn't seem to jibe with the impression of what i thought/hope Chak De's tone as a film will be.

i can't wait to see a trailer which shows actual scenes from the film!

8. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Re: AW: ...and the long Chak de...

Thanks so much for sharing, I was already missing this... I don't actually always watch the whole trailer, in fact I've just watched it a couple of times, but I love to skip to the end and listen how beautifully he sings Chak de Chak de Chak de India....

9. ClaudiaX

ClaudiaX Member

10. ponrajasekar

ponrajasekar New Member

I found one video of the long Chak De India trailer with a very good quality, I love it, I could see ShahRukh very clear, He looks as always GREAT, so...Enjoy it!!!

Trailer is awesome...:thumb:

11. jazy

jazy Member

The Chak De trailer is fantastic and very clear !! Thanks for the video .. I enjoyed it so much and hope it will be a great success when released in August.

12. love you SRK

love you SRK New Member

thank you but unforyunatly i cant watch the hall you tube videos it just work for few seconds then stops i dont know why ???

13. ClaudiaX

ClaudiaX Member

The thing I do when that has happened to me is to click the link , then pause the video and wait until the orange line is completed (is already loaded) and then I click play but... could be your conection speed? I'm not sure, did you try another computer?

14. SolasMorat

SolasMorat New Member

15. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

OMG!!!!!!!! Solas thank you soooooooo much :hug: you are great :thumb:

The alternative link you posted in the German site works perfectly and much better and clearer than the first one :D

I was upset I could not see the trailor anymore after it has been removed from youtube but now Iam just happy and screaming :cheer2: Chak De :cheer2:

16. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

AW: ...and the long Chak de Promo...

like this video very much. have buyed it orginally from the yash rash side...........tooooooo good

17. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Great video! Thank you for sharing! :) :thumb:

The pics are changing too fast, make me dizzy but it's really good!! :nod: :thumb: