1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Amitabh, SRK top income-tax payers

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

MUMBAI: Most top-notch Bollywood actors and actresses have paid high income taxes this year. For the financial year 2004-'05, Amitabh Bachchan paid the highest tax at Rs 6.35 crore. His income is Rs 19 crore.

Shah Rukh Khan, who was the top payer of taxes among actors in 2003-'04, ranks second this year. His income is Rs 18 crore and the tax paid is Rs 6.30 crore.

Aishwarya Rai is third. On an income of Rs 15.50 crore, she has paid Rs 4.95 crore. Hrithik is at fourth position among Bollywood tax-payers with a challan of Rs 3.20 crore for an income of Rs 9.6 crore.

Aamir Khan was close on Hrithik's heels, having earned an income of Rs 9.20 crore and paying tax to the tune of Rs 3 crore.

Saif Ali Khan earned Rs 7.38 crore and paid tax to the tune of Rs 2.21 crore. Priety Zinta earned Rs 7.32 crore, Kareena Kapoor Rs 7.55 crore, singer Jagjit Singh Rs 8.07 crore, Akshay Kumar Rs 7.23 crore, Ajay Devgan Rs 6.31 crore, Vidhu Vinod Chopra Rs 6.28 crore, Salman Khan Rs 5 crore, Sanjay Dutt Rs 5.23 crore and Paresh Rawal Rs 4.16 crore.

This year's tax calendar was eventful for the controversy about a notice that the tax department sent to the Big B while he was in hospital for urgent surgery.

times of india

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Wafa.:smile:

3. kanika

kanika New Member

not only a great actor, a great human but also a great citizen

4. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

yes, Kanika....... i also agree with you

thanks Wafa.................:)