1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Amitabh is the original Don: Shah Rukh Khan

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by mumbiene, Dec 22, 2011.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Amitabh is the original Don: Shah Rukh Khan

The writer has posted comments on this articleTNN | Dec 22, 2011, 06.00PM IST
    Actor Shah Rukh Khan, whose Don 2 - The King is Back releases tomorrow was more than happy to address the media a day before the release of the movie, and answer any question they may have...

Shah Rukh Khan may be playing Don, but the actor was quick to say that it's Amitabh Bachchan who is the original don. Shah Rukh said, "I have great respect for Mr. Bachchan. He is the original Don, and we all are inspired by him, which is why we mustered up some courage and Farhan, his team and I set out on this valiant venture to make Don, and then Don 2."

Quizzed on his smoking habit once again, Shah Rukh said that he will try and quit smoking post the release of Don 2. "It's a very bad habit, and I will try hard to get rid of it. Maybe once Don 2 releases, and I return to my workouts, I'll make a conscious effort," he said.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...l-Don-Shah-Rukh-Khan/articleshow/11208616.cms

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound: the choice of words those have!
    i'd love for SRK to quit smoking.. but talking about it everytime he shows up in a press conference won't let him change that.. try coming up with different questions people!

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.