1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Allah Hi Rahem

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by bluey[Ru], Nov 13, 2011.

1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Alsalam Aalikom :becky:

this is my first post after a long break from planet.. actually from SRK and his movies.
    hard to believe but i have been off his movies for a year now.. and when i decided to watch one of his movies, i picked My Name Is Khan.. and after watching it, i ended up crying.. i missed how much i loved his expressions or simply the way he portrays the character.. (please dont ask why i stopped.. long story :lol: )

this rescue scene in the movie is so magical, and i believe it is one (if not the only) best scene in the history of Indian cinema. it gives so much warmth even though you get the chills, it makes you cry yet smile happily.. it makes you want to hug Rizwan and it makes you want to do something to help others too.. just be a Rizwan and life will be a better place than it is now.

well, i watched again tonight with mom and bro (first time for them both) and this one scene got to them too :becky: i actually dont feel guilty cause she was in tears :lol::lol: and was so happy when she said that she loved the movie! but then she told me "why do u watch these movies?! so much tense!" :lol:

but i just want to say that.. i wish this scene (at least) had one an award but then.. :brick:did those awards people even watch MNIK? :boink:

well, made a video about this scene.. ehm not the best but.. i really love it so much.. :oops:
    http://www.planetsrk.com/community/threads/blueys-fan-videos.20709/#post-809132

Allah Hafiz :hug: