1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

all i can say right now about FAN

Discussion in 'Fan Member Reviews' started by Dea, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

is that it absolutely blew my mind. i cried at the end and a few times before that as well. in my opinion this is Shahrukhs best performance EVER
    i will get back with a full review after it sinks in... right now i am just super quiet and cant exteriorize anything other than the fact that i absolutely loved it
    SPEECHLESS is the word
    Shahrukh u are the best forever!

srkjuhi, Tash, ashi2 and 5 others thanked this.
  2. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

oh I am so happy you loved it!

Dea says thanks.
  3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Emma and I feel just the same. His performance was astonishing but so intense and heartbreaking. It will indeed take a while to sink in.

Tash and Dea thank this.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

And to see it on the big screen makes it even more special. :D

roger, Dea and rubyroo thank this.
  5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Shahrukh on the big screen is an entirely different experience altogether!!! i was absolutely taken aback. i went first day first show for the first time in my life to see him on the big screen for the first time in my life. and what i saw was in my opinion his best film to date! so i feel extremely blessed and the long 10 years wait was worth it!!! Gaurav is smth i think nobody will level up to for a loooong long while. only he can do it. and i'm sure he will. i've always known he is a fabulous actor but what i saw yesterday was smth that he's kept inside of him and not been given a chance to show for the longest time. i hope this inspires directors to cast him in similar edgy roles

srkjuhi, Tash, Rishima62 and 3 others thanked this.
  6. Rishima62

I so do agree with you! Especially about him not been given a chance to show this side of acting!

Dea says thanks.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i am right now in the cinema theatre to see it again :heart: went alone this time so i can cry in peace :biggrin1: the indian comunity ppl that came yesterday were amazed that us,nonindians were taking it more stongly than they were. ppl cheered,clapped and at the end eveyone was just so silent. shocked and speechless. this film makes u feel alive!!

srkjuhi, Tash and Rishima62 thank this.
  8. Rishima62

I am in the cinema too - showtime in 4 minutes

Dea and rollercoast thank this.
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

haha we saw it at the exact same time! so i was not alone after all hehe :hug:

10. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Then we are 3 1 pm German Time my 5th Time started now i'm in the Train back Home.:D

Dea and Rishima62 thank this.
  11. Rishima62

I watched it twice today! And it's getting better and better. I am still completely blown away.

Dea says thanks.
  12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

it's super shaky and i look super fat in that XXL tshirt but look at that smile on my face :biggrin1:

12992297_10208986793205290_114772517_n.jpg

13. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i hope u all won't mind if i keep re-visiting this thread and adding things i feel like saying abt the film. because i can't get it all in one post. i just can't bring myself to actually review it yet.
    but something i was feeling throughout... is that... Shahrukh has never been a fan of anyone. yes, Maneesh may have told him what he wants out of a scene etc. but it all has to come from within the actor somehow. and seeing what he's done with Gaurav's character... i feel confident to say that Shahrukh must really know how much we love him. i always used to wonder if he can actually grasp the intensity with which ppl love him, genuine love. and now i fell so happy because it makes me feel that he does indeed know how much we love him.

WARNING: SPOILERS FROM HERE ONWARDS
    i think most of us have bought a cake on his birthday and had our private moment celebrating it. this scene was so emotional for me. the way he did the countdown to blow the candle made me tear up. i could completely relate.

all those who have gone to Mannat on his birthday must have went through what Gaurav did when he first saw Aryan in person. ever since the trailer came out i knew that was going to be one of the best scenes. the way he captures the feeling is outstanding. it makes u really feel like he must've always seen each and every one of the ppl that came to wish him and understood what they were feeling

one of my most favorite scenes is when he is having dinner looking at the diner's TV. the way he takes Sid Kapoor's words is just fantastic. that very slow transition is absolutely spectacular. and again i think we could all identify. because we either get in actual fights with ppl for him, like Gaurav did at the beginning, or we just go very quiet and REALLY upset. we take it very personally.

(i'll write more in a different post laster as it keeps sinking in deeper as time goes by)

14. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

great film - some scenes took me back in time as soon as i saw them its definitely the best of this decade - its still sinking in for me

Alenka, rollercoast and Dea thank this.
  15. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

... FILNALLY ... a very great film !!!...No words to describe waht a very special and great actor he is in this movie !!!... Just love it... Going again to see it again and again ........ I'm a FAN again !!!!...

Journey95 says thanks.