1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

All Box Office news/updates about Chak De India

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by Kalsoom_24, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Went to see it again yesterday! Each time, i appreciate the nuances of SRK's acting even more. And I love how the audiences react to the matches, clapping and cheering as if they are watching a live tournament!

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Chak De India

Verdict: Blockbuster

Weekly Earnings: India Rs. 7 crores ; UK $18,238 ; US $33,446

Total Earnings: India Rs. 51 crores ; UK $864,983 ; US $1,093,886

PB Rating: 8.0 out of 10 Public Rating (by 994 unique users): 7.6

Producer: Aditya Chopra Director: Shimit Amin

Music: Salim-Sulaiman Lyrics: Jaideep Sahni

Starring: Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Malvade, Amanda Wilkinson, Sagarita Ghatge, Sarah O’Conner, Anaitha Nair, Shilpa Shukla, Arya Menon, Shubhi Mehta, Nisha Nair, Sandia Furtado, Kim Snowden, Lalhmingkimi Khiangte, Tanya Abrol, Chitrashi Rawat, Rania Mascarhanas, Nichola Sequeira and Kimberly Miranda

Yash Raj`s Shah Rukh Khan-Vidya Malvade starrer, `Chak De! India` continues its amazingly stable run. There was hardly any fall from the third to the fourth week. In fact, the Shimit Amin directed film is now setting records at the smaller centres and single screens (Nagpur, Amravati and Wardha).
    In the Overseas also , `Chak De! India` has consolidated beautifully. In fact, the trade estimates a neat profit of at least 5 crores for Yash Raj from the Overseas.

PlanetBollywood

3. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Chak De India

Verdict: Blockbuster

Yeeeaaahh!!! :whoo: :thumb::thumb::thumb:

4. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

its really good to know thanks a lot for sharing and i hope the film continues its run

5. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Blockbuster.... :rockon::rockon: